• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ASROCK 6900 XT NOW ONLY £689.99 (£649.99 FOR LOYAL FORUM MEMBERS)

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Truly epic deal on a 6900 XT this for Black Friday, £649.99 with voucher code "asbf6900" and of course loyal forum members get free shipping so £649 delivered! Also comes with FREE games!

Asrock Radeon RX 6900 XT Phantom Gaming D 16GB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £689.99 inc VAT

RX6900XT PGD 16GO, Core Clock: 1825MHz, Boost Clock: 2340MHz, Memory: 16384MB 16000MHz GDDR6, Stream Processors: 5120, DirectX 12 Support, Vulkan Support, RDNA, Freesync 2 HDR support, 2yr Warranty.

Only £689.99 inc VAT - £649.99 delivered to loyal forum members with voucher code "asbf6900" at checkout

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
What about in a month when the 7xxx's are released..? Doesn't that have an effect on the prices of the models below?

The prices go up if it is anything like the past few launches!

This is the last of the stock, what is coming is a lot more expensive from AMD and once were down to less stock of these we shall increase our margins on the product.

OcUK Staff
OP
This deal shall be ending this week and I shall be increasing the price!

So if a forum members / customer wants a card at £649 now is the time to act, I shall increase the pricing at somepoint tomorrow by around £40-50, the voucher code shall be left active but of course the new price with voucher will be £689-699, so consider this a heads up and if you have not yet grabbed one of these great cards, DO IT, DO IT NOW!! :)

OcUK Staff
OP
How many units did you have in total for this price? (if you're allowed to say)

The deal started with 500 units, now down to 27.
We started the deal as a loyal forum member deal for about a week which sold around 30 units, we then opened it up to entire forum at which point we sold over a 100 plus. We have since promoted the deal this week but not the voucher code which has seen the majority of the sales and were now close to selling out.

Gone incredibly well because we had the volume to back it up, not just 10-20 units, but 500 and as such the deal price and voucher has been live for nearly two weeks giving plenty of people the opportunity to bag this amazing card for an incredible price. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Will these come back in stock at this price or has that ship sailed?

Nope. I am speaking to Asrock asking if they have any stock in none EU regions they can pull for me but looking unlikely to me and they already said if they can they won't repeat the same price as the last batch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom