Assassin's Creed Origins

Associate
I'm a sucker for AC as well. The thing I;m most looking forward to is a potential return to those massive climbing puzzle-like things that we had in the earlier iterations. It does look very much like a reskin though.

Soldato
I keep playing these in the hope (don't read if you haven't completed the last few from 3 on wards):

they bring back Desmond or at least that side of the story. What was going on with the Gods and modern day Assassin's? I know I'm wasting my time but I live in hope!

Soldato
Yeah I'm going to be all over this.

To be fair I know they have become repetitive, but 2 out of the last 3 have been pretty awesome. I loved Black Flag, and I really enjoyed Syndicate although that might have been for the London setting.

Associate
I am purely playing these for the different time periods now, after the Ezio story concluded I haven't felt anything for the series, apart from Black Flag which took me by surprise considering I didn't really like the ship fights from AC3.

Soldato
I think I am possibly different to the average AC player in that I havent played really any of them other than the first few missions of syndicate and a few hours of brotherhood on the 360.

I own black flag and unity but have never played them.

So perhaps I am new enough to the series to be gripped by origins.

I appreciate how some of you feel though - I experience the exact same kimd of 'boredom' with Lego games! I have played every one through except the last couple of recent ones. I just cant face it anymore! Lol :p

Back
Top Bottom