Assetto Corsa OcUK TT Challenge! *Season 3*

Soldato
Blummin Nora, that sun's bright!

Edit:

That Porsche is a bit different to the Lotus! :eek: Great fun though. I'm a bit chicken in S1 and over-driving it in places but I managed a PB on the server of 1:20.1

Last edited:
Soldato
I put my G25 pedals on for a bit - but had a busy weekend so didn't really play, new parts turning up this week though.

I have a CSR and CSR Elite pedals, I would not get the non Elite CSR pedals, it's just not worth it.

I also have a GT3 wheel, now I prefer the CSR over the GT3 as the rim is lighter and due to having the same motor gives better FFB, also the paddles have a better feel to them.

e: Also, button placement on the CSR is better than the GT3.

Last edited:
Soldato
Good stuff.

It's great to see so many times on the board this week as more people get involved. I enjoy the chat and banter almost as much as the driving though so I wish more people posted here, shared hotlap vids etc.

I haven't enjoyed a game this much for a long time and a lot of that has to do with Petey's weekly challenges and the small community of players attempting them. I feel very lucky to be able to play such a fantastic game, chat about it and even record & post footage. It's amazing really.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I'm always down for Nords.
I never did it on here because I figured it could be a time consuming and frustrating experience for some, as the penalty for screwing up a lap is so much higher than on normal length circuits.

Soldato
OP
That's the spirit! :D

Let's give it a try then.
If anyone wants to do it, then say what your favorite Nords car is and it shall be so.

ED: I'll put the Transit van in for a laugh.

Soldato
OP
Well here you go :)
I tried to make it a relatively easy to drive selection, yet still fun. No point making this harder than it needs to be.
The 643 is there because A) It's awesome, and B) @V F needs another video :D

Round 23 - Nordschleife Tourist

• Ferrari 643 >>DOWNLOAD<<
  • Nissan GT-R Nismo
  • Lotus 3-Eleven
  • Ford Transit van >>DOWNLOAD<<

Well done to @Paddyqwerty1 for his drive in the Cobra last week :)

Good luck, chaps!

Last edited:
Soldato
Nice one, Petey. Thanks for setting us up for another week of shenanigans. The Armco won't look that clean for long though, I hope you don't mind. :p

Good luck folks. Drive 'em like you stole 'em! :)

V F

V F

Soldato
Well here you go :)
I tried to make it a relatively easy to drive selection, yet still fun. No point making this harder than it needs to be.
The 643 is there because A) It's awesome, and B) @V F needs another video :D

Round 23 - Nordschleife Tourist

• Ferrari 643 >>DOWNLOAD<<
  • Nissan GT-R Nismo
  • Lotus 3-Eleven
  • Ford Transit van >>DOWNLOAD<<

Well done to @Paddyqwerty1 for his drive in the Cobra last week :)

Good luck, chaps!

More VR! :D

Back
Top Bottom