Assetto Corsa OcUK TT Challenge! *Season 3*

Soldato
OP
I might be willing to swap it out for the Ginetta G55 if you want?
The mod does need updating to v10 tyres and the dash cam option, but it works and is still a cracking drive.

Or perhaps the Cayman GT4 Clubsport, which is nowhere near as fun.

Last edited:
Soldato
That's one of 2 things I'd really like to see fixed in AC multiplayer...

1) Let anyone join the server. Just don't let people drive cars they don't own. If they can see them on track they're potentially more likely to then buy the DLC anyway!

2) The car selection... Why is it not a list of allowed cars and a number of slots, instead of being locked down to x number of each car :/

Soldato
OP
Yeah, I guess it would be easily solved if everyone was forced to download all DLC, and then it would be a case of 'unlocking' it if you actually want to drive those cars.

Associate
:eek: 2 seconds quicker than me.... Crap... Can't see how I'm going to make up that much. Out of interest Fireblade - did you do much in the way of setting changes?
In the meantime I'll enjoy my RS1600 lead whilst I have it :p

Only a couple, I lowered the right height a bit, front wing adjustment, changed the diff coast setting slightly and ran as little fuel as possible but that's about it.

Associate
Hey all, thought it was about time to get the G27 out again.

New to Assetto as took full advantage of the steam sales. :)

With regards to the 2009 FW31 Williams mod, I've downloaded the mod and placed cars, drivers and fonts files in the following location:

Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content

But... where does the folder entitled 'Tyre Options' go? In the same location?

Sorted it! 'To install a tyre, paste both files in the skins folder of your desire' as per the instructions :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
It doesn't feel like the Ginetta I know and love, I'll give you that...
I've not driven it for a while, and there have been a lot of game updates since it's release, which I guess have affected the way it feels.
It's going to be updated soon, so hopefully you'll get to see why it got all those glowing reviews, and why we had three race series with it :)

To be fair though, those 911's last week (and the GT4 clubsport) are understeer city too :D

As for the Abarth... That thing's like driving in treacle!

Back
Top Bottom