Astral Chain discussion thread - Spoiler warning!

Associate
yea think that's my fave so far as well tbh and the bird woman was pretty awesome and i can't wait to get my axe legion i'm assuming i'm close to getting it as all the secret rooms require the axe legion to open them lol i've taken so many screen shots of the bosses because of how good they look
although he's not a boss kyle is the best looking character in the game so far for me he just looks bad ass and was such a fun fight

Caporegime
OP
Boss Kyle was great. I loved the way they depicted him and his face.

Sounds like you're just behind me. So yeah you're close to the axe legion :) - the build up to it is impressive.

Speaking of impressiveness, how freakin amazing did it look when it was building up to the giant homonculus and it was raining with the astral plane tearing through into he real world?

I was genuinely blown away by that. :)

Associate
Boss Kyle was great. I loved the way they depicted him and his face.

Sounds like you're just behind me. So yeah you're close to the axe legion :) - the build up to it is impressive.

Speaking of impressiveness, how freakin amazing did it look when it was building up to the giant homonculus and it was raining with the astral plane tearing through into he real world?

I was genuinely blown away by that. :)
I had to pause the game at that moment because i just couldn't believe it i was genuinely blown away it was such a great feeling seeing it pop out of no where all of a sudden

Associate
File 09/10 is hot damn good haha, I am on final chapter/file now...cleared the first batch of the side quest on Sunday and i'll probably jump on and try finish the story tonight.

Associate
That moment in chapter 08 or 09 I can't remember:
EEcyXR2UwAAyRfD

Back
Top Bottom