Astral Chain discussion thread - Spoiler warning!

Associate
Finished astral chains I skipped the side quests on the last chapter as I just wanted to finish it:D must say cracking game and the last boss oh my gawd he was so hard and annoying!!! Brilliant ending loved it

Associate
I've been going through the bonus chapter going through all the optional cases hoping there be another dramatic cutscene or something.
Is it just me but Olive and Brenda kinda reminds me of the twins from Nier/Nier Automata? Specially the design of Olive reminded me a lot.
If the character model designer is the same person from Nier then that probably explain why lol.
(quick google suggest not the same designer)
Devola_&_Popola_Header_Full.jpg

Associate
I've been going through the bonus chapter going through all the optional cases hoping there be another dramatic cutscene or something.
Is it just me but Olive and Brenda kinda reminds me of the twins from Nier/Nier Automata? Specially the design of Olive reminded me a lot.
If the character model designer is the same person from Nier then that probably explain why lol.
(quick google suggest not the same designer)
Devola_&_Popola_Header_Full.jpg
There's a bonus chapter?:O

Caporegime
OP
I can't beat Noah.

Arrrggghhhhh

Think I'm going to restart the file so I can make sure I am on the final phase of Noah with fused legion to use. Otherwise I just get pummled.

Caporegime
OP
I can comfortably get him down to about 50% and thats when he begins to take it up a notch. Getting to about 25% health left is a struggle and then he goes beserk and after that I just get annihilated, all I could do was use the beast legion and run around. Couldn't find an opening to attack.

But I feel that if I had fused Legion ability at that stage I could use it then to transform and take him on head to head. That should do it. I made the mistake of using the fused Legion too early on another stage of the boss (might have been the perfect cube thing) and it hadn't recharged in time.

Back
Top Bottom