Asus 27" OLED PG27AQDM - Black Screen

Well, theyve told me i need to wait to see what DPD find. (they've said this takes 6 days.)

I said no i dont, THEY need to wait. THEY need to send me a new screen.

Not my problem! (although is it cos of poor customer service)

Last edited:
Yeah next time I'm not letting the trader fob me off like this.

Thing is the screen is now in the ether, however there is proof they picked it up and I have my own pictures of the screen before and after packing.

They already said it'll just be a replacement screen rather than a repair so they need to just send me out a new screen.

Wow Asus's so bad that OcUK fobs you off because they dont want to deal with them, Tbh I wont buy anything from Asus. hope you get it sorted, Also It might be worth writing to one of those national newspapers, you know the ones that get InTouch with companies to sort things out, amazing what some national press can do to speed things along

Last edited:
Yeah we'll see what happens. They just asked me for proof of the pick up so I sent them a load of photos so hopefully they can pull their finger out. Failing that I'm going to deal with ocuk and they can sort it out as it's their legal obligation.

I appreciate all the support guys, that js for being my sounding board.

Last edited:
Day 17. Email stating that i have to wait til the 27th to hear anything back from DPD.

I explained this isn't my problem and that theyre inconveniencing me for something they control. I've expressed my dissatisfaction.

At least that gives you guys some peace til then.

ASUS and OCUK. This is NOT good enough.

Just a quick update, i just received an email asking when i would like my monitor picked up from direct ASUS. They got the conversation between me and the repair company in scotland; maybe they can do something to escalate?

what a farse.

No communication so i rang the store.

Apparently it was picked up an hour ago and should be on its way back to me.

I believe that when its in my hands and working.

Monday been and gone, no email, no tracking. I've emailed them 3 times since friday to try and aquire a tracking number.

:)

Day 25

I'm hoping they dont remove this post so maybe someone might find it useful when deciding what to buy and who to buy from.
Needless to say, all parties involved will be getting quite the review lol.

So... i rang them again.

They HAVENT despatched anything. The claim came back as DPD has lost it. The distribution center are trying to get ASUS to just send me a monitor rather than waiting for DPD to admit fault and pay.

I've said to asus that this isn't my problem why are they putting it all on me, the outcome will be the same, they HAVE to send me a new screen so just send it already; Asus said they're hoping to get a response from the claim by then END OF THE WEEK!

Honestly i cant believe this is my first RMA experience...

End of the week will be 28 days since my first raising of the RMA request.

Back
Top Bottom