Asus 27" OLED PG27AQDM - Black Screen

Just a quick update, i just received an email asking when i would like my monitor picked up from direct ASUS. They got the conversation between me and the repair company in scotland; maybe they can do something to escalate?

what a farse.

No communication so i rang the store.

Apparently it was picked up an hour ago and should be on its way back to me.

I believe that when its in my hands and working.

Monday been and gone, no email, no tracking. I've emailed them 3 times since friday to try and aquire a tracking number.

:)

Day 25

I'm hoping they dont remove this post so maybe someone might find it useful when deciding what to buy and who to buy from.
Needless to say, all parties involved will be getting quite the review lol.

So... i rang them again.

They HAVENT despatched anything. The claim came back as DPD has lost it. The distribution center are trying to get ASUS to just send me a monitor rather than waiting for DPD to admit fault and pay.

I've said to asus that this isn't my problem why are they putting it all on me, the outcome will be the same, they HAVE to send me a new screen so just send it already; Asus said they're hoping to get a response from the claim by then END OF THE WEEK!

Honestly i cant believe this is my first RMA experience...

End of the week will be 28 days since my first raising of the RMA request.

Day 28 update. They admitted fault and decided they can despatch my screen... not today though ofc... i'll have to wait til monday for that.

Day 32. I got a screen back. It wasn't new though but at least it works.

I hope this resets my warranty (i'm asking them), i'll save the box it came in so now i have two massive boxes; annoyingly they sent me back another stand so now i have two stands. lol

Last edited:
Thanks. Yeah I hope yours doesnt die too.

I'll not be bothering with Asus again for anything i dont think. I'm also questioning buying with OCUK too.

Back
Top Bottom