Asus ROG Ally

Soldato
OP
Exactly pal,

It did get sent to GN by multiple people as i also posted it on reddit. I of course told them to do one and that i wouldn't sign it! told them if they don't want to take liability for shipment cancel my order simple as why should i lose out on £700 so they can save £4 on a premium shipping service.
Did they cancel it then?

Soldato
OP
People are going crazy on Reddit checking their tracking, I haven't look at it once since ordering. I mean what can I do if it's delayed other than ask for a compensation?

Soldato
OP
Got mine - slightly odd that it won't switch on unless you plug it in first despite being charged - also how do you get the keyboard to show to input wifi password, had to use steam deck dock and keyboard to get passed that..

Other than that very nice so far, shame its not black and the RGB will be switched asap lol..
Read on Reddit about KB: It’s left back button + D-pad UP brings up keyboard

Soldato
OP
Has anyone used Emudeck for Windows on their unit yet? I think you can get it by coming a Patreon of theirs.

I am tempted to order one, really love the way Emudeck works on the Steamdeck and would like the same on the Ally.
No but will look into alternatives such as retrobat and playnite

Back
Top Bottom