ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q 144hz 2560x1440 IPS G-Sync.

Soldato
YReceived mine today.

Happy-ish. I have back some bleed in the to left, glow is worst in the bottom right but better than my old Dell U2412m. No dead pixels.

But to be honest for the money I've paid for this I expect to to be stunned and I am not. I feel cheated than I am 'happy' that my incredibly expensive monitor is 'not too faulty'.

That said the OsD is good and I love the styling. The bleed is only noticeable on a black background and I do not watch movies, only game and productivity. And it doesn't bother me when doing either.

Tempted to send it back and get a cheaper 27" 1440p ( I honestly haven't seen a big difference going from a 1920x1200@60hz to 1440p@144Hz G-Sync)

I don't like the thought of letting these companies think this is acceptable at top tier pricing. In fact are there any decent ones? I might even just get a u2415 for 220 notes and wait until monitor technology is not ****.

If you are sensitive to glow, watch movies or expect perfection I do not recommend this monitor.

UPDATE : Decided this morning that it's going back. Noticed a lack of panel uniformity, more backlight bleed and colours being off make it completely unacceptable. I'm quite disgusted that this level quality is deemed acceptable.

Last edited:
Associate
So, OCUK have run out of stock...and will be ordering new stock soon....I honestly hope this new batch will have little to no BLB

Anyone know, when they will arrive?

Back
Top Bottom