Asus strix b350 ITX

Associate
Ya ..I started back in 2014 with the Original Metis Case ,Then Updated the Thread with the "Metis Plus Case White" with Fan 120mm Fan Mount on top rear. :)
Not really any more Modding that can be done with my Metis case now .
Other ITX Case i still waiting for is the "IN WIN A1 Cube Gaming itx Case"

GG0NuJp.jpg.png

Associate
I paid £98.99 for the asrock AM4 itx Motherboard ,Single Band 4xx MBPS
the other version your paying another £60 just for dual band 867Mbps wi-fi mod £159.99,

Otherwise same Boards

All itx am4 Boards O.C , got mine to 3.9mhz stable , just run vrms hot if you go over that due to small heatsink ,so best to keep to under 1.40volts

I think Asrock only discontinued the £100 single band version & now sticking to the £159.99 version

Don't think it's been discontinued at all the B350 has been out of stock at most places, up until this week. Upto the £110 mark now though.

Associate
I Take it the B350-I Be around £110 to 149 & X370-I be £195 /199

https://www.asus.com/uk/Product-Compare/?products=1ZTbHyB4JfQVklLS,0yXJyjfNoMbcSSQR&b=0

Both with same Specs & layout , If there are extra lanes on the x370 They will not be missed since
its a ITX Board .

I Know with the
Asrock X370 Gaming-ITX £159.99 & AB350 Gaming ITX £100/110

https://www.asrock.com/mb/compare.us.asp?Models=Fatal1ty X370 Gaming-ITX/ac,Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac

Only Really diff was the WI-FI
AB350 Speed Supports high speed wireless connections up to 433Mbps
X370 Supports high speed wireless connections up to 867Mbps

Last edited:
Associate
Full Review now up on the
Asus stix ITX/X370 , really its same as the B350 Also

All good what i see Got all the features , good VRM temps , Just no VRM temp probe to let you know the temps in software

Associate
ASUS updates a large number of AM4/Ryzen motherboards with AGESA 1071

ASUS updates a large number of AM4/Ryzen motherboards with AGESA 1071
When AMD released their AM4 socket they promised that the platform would stand the test of time by offering support for future Ryzen CPUs, ensuring that users would not require a motherboard upgrade for at least a couple of AMD CPU generations.

In recent months rumours of a new AGESA update have been flying around the internet, with previous AGESA iterations providing increases in performance and/or stability with Ryzen CPUs, with many expecting AGESA version 1.0.0.7 to do the same. Now we know that this new AGESA version is designed to offer support for future Ryzen CPUs on the AM4 platform, like AMD's Raven Ridge APUs or Pinnacle Ridge CPUs.

ASUS has now released new BIOS updates for the bulk of their AM4 range of motherboards, offering an "Update to AGESA 1071 for new upcoming processors", though strangely ASUS' flagship CrossHair VI series of motherboards have not received this update yet.
Below is a list of ASUS motherboards that now have an AGESA 1071 BIOS;

- ASUS ROG Strix B350-I Gaming
- ASUS ROG Stix X370-I Gaming

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom