• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ATi Eyefinity

Associate
I gotta stop coming into these threads or I will be living bread & water for the next 6 months. I wonder how much I am worth at soho square for one night only? hehe j/k

Soldato
YUKK ...all those black lines between the monitors.

I am saving for either a Sanyo 52" 1080p/120 Hz LCD HDTV or a Vizio 55" Class 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV, VF550M

Last edited:
Soldato
They do love the epic music eh? DRAMATIC. Looked nice though. :p

I just feel bothered by the bevels in the way. I'd prefer one big screen, for gaming

Soldato
how well would 3 x 19" 5:4 displays work?

It did with TH2G so i dont see why not. 5:4 means less stretching of the image at the edges too.

Dont know why they keep advertising it with 6 monitors, the x-hair/centre screen will always be between the bezels, looks nice but only useful for MMO imo. For FPS it would have to be 3 monitors or 9 so that ur x-hair is visible.

Be cool to see what a movie looks like at that res :)

Back
Top Bottom