• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AtiTool OC'ing reaching huge clocks

Associate
OP
Core: 1.475
MVDDC: 2.050
MVDDQ: 2.050
VVDCI: 1.563

Im testing stability using RTHDRIBL and the ATITool "scan for artifacts" at the same time for a few hours. Then i game with it a bit, did 4 hours last night with no problems.

Temps are 45 load on core, 44 for "temperature monitor probe" (whatever that is) and 65 for the VRM's

Associate
OP
Cyber mav, what kind of volts are you using to get your memory to 855? Im interested in hitting 900 with my mem, as iv seen quite a few guys manage it.

Thanks

Soldato
Logic Zero said:
Cyber mav, what kind of volts are you using to get your memory to 855? Im interested in hitting 900 with my mem, as iv seen quite a few guys manage it.

Thanks

What happens when you can't get any further?

Checkerboard?

If so then thats it, wont go any further (mem controller not up to it)

Soldato
Logic Zero said:
Hi,

Hmm i chose to use AtiTool because everyone else seems to use it and get great results. I have just tried playing css with my new mem clocks (625/810) for about half an hour, didnt notice any kind of distortion or artifacts. My stress test fps went up by 10 fps.

Its all going great except that i cant load the same clocks and voltages from a profile, i have to do it all manually every time :confused:

put those same clocks into coolbits, test them and apply that should set them

Associate
OP
Concorde Rules said:
What happens when you can't get any further?

Checkerboard?

If so then thats it, wont go any further (mem controller not up to it)
No the screen just freezes, artifacts, and i have to hard reset

LoadsaMoney said:
Everytime i scan this forum i always read the title of this thread as 'ATiTool OC'ing reaching huge clocks' (but clocks without the 'L'). :D
Dirty boy lol :p

collisster said:
put those same clocks into coolbits, test them and apply that should set them
Its all sorted now mate :)

Back
Top Bottom