Audi owners in here!

My 2015 A7 BiTDI seems to be chewing through the inner side of the front tyres - more so on the left than the right. A couple of garages have said that it is normal due to the camber but if that was the case then would the wear not be roughly even? The front tyres are just over a year old and have done around 11k miles - I can see threads all the way around on inside edge of the nearside front, whereas the offside front looks absolutely fine.

I wondered if alignment/tracking should be checked, but surely garages would have suggested that?

What do you guys think?

My 2015 A7 BiTDI seems to be chewing through the inner side of the front tyres - more so on the left than the right. A couple of garages have said that it is normal due to the camber but if that was the case then would the wear not be roughly even? The front tyres are just over a year old and have done around 11k miles - I can see threads all the way around on inside edge of the nearside front, whereas the offside front looks absolutely fine.

I wondered if alignment/tracking should be checked, but surely garages would have suggested that?

What do you guys think?
Get a free alignment check at kwik fit or similar, as this is not normal

Back
Top Bottom