Australian Open 2022

Associate
Berrettinni looked good in his last match. If he wins today, he will play Nadal in the semi-final. That could be an epic match!

Caporegime
OP
Barty has looked incredible so far, absolutely destroyed every opponent she's faced and only dropped 2 games in her quarter final match.

Expected Nadal to make it through a bit easier against Shapovalov but Nadal five setters are always a good watch. He's got to be hoping Berrettini v Monfils goes five as well though.

Caporegime
OP
Hope not, can't stand FAA. Guy needs to be muzzled or served with a cease and desist order for noise pollution, I find him unbearable to watch.

Edit: FFA two sets up now, if Medvedev stages a come back and it goes to five, *****hispants must fancy his chances after playing so well in the other quarter.

Last edited:
Associate
Hope not, can't stand FAA. Guy needs to be muzzled or served with a cease and desist order for noise pollution, I find him unbearable to watch.

Edit: FFA two sets up now, if Medvedev stages a come back and it goes to five, *****hispants must fancy his chances after playing so well in the other quarter.

i had medvedev as the favourite to win it. Agree that tsitsipas would be fave for the semi if FAA wins today. Probably good for Nadal too!

Back
Top Bottom