Austrian Grand Prix 2015, Spielberg - Race 8/19

Soldato
45 place grid penalty rofl. Any further back and we will be starting the race in 1976.

I can imagine the Sniff Petrol comment.

"McLaren forced to build time machine.....out of a DeLoean????"

McLaren forced to build time machine in order to compete in tomorrow's Austrian GP! As the McLaren cars continue to consume engines seemingly on a per-lap basis, the number of grid penalties incurred has resulted in the team competing in this weekends GP in 1986. Having more than just a passing resemblance to a car built by drunken Irishmen in the early 80s, team insiders confirm that the MGU-FluxCap runs on Irish hooch which immediately caused balance problems for esrtwhile seeker of perfect balance Jenson Button. One spiller of beans close to the team tells us that Fernando Alonso won't even drive the car as someone told him it has a Renault engine.

Last edited:
Associate
I hate to use the word 'broken' but the rules really feel that way right now. It's ludicrous how many penalties McLaren are accumulating. It's not as though they're a top 3 team who are using new engines to gain a racing advantage. This is the least inclined I've been to watch a F1 race in a very long time.

:mad:

smr

smr

Soldato
I hate to use the word 'broken' but the rules really feel that way right now. It's ludicrous how many penalties McLaren are accumulating. It's not as though they're a top 3 team who are using new engines to gain a racing advantage. This is the least inclined I've been to watch a F1 race in a very long time.

:mad:

Agreed.

Man of Honour
I really wish Horner and the rest of red bull would stop complaining, absolutely pathetic. They wouldn't be saying any of this if they were in Mercedes position. I hope they do leave tbh.

Back
Top Bottom