Poll: Austrian Grand Prix 2022, Red Bull Ring - Race 11 (Sprint Race Weekend)

Rate the Austrian Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Checo knew better than to try going around the outside at that corner as he’d previously had contact twice trying it in previous Austrian GPS.

Unless the Stewards saw Mercedes telemetry showing that George opened his steering, that was at worst a 50/50 racing incident which didn’t deserve any penalties for either party.

With George’s car full of fuel and his tyres not at temperature, even Ray Charles could see that it was entirely likely that George wouldn’t be able to hold a tight line in that corner.

Soldato
even Ray Charles could see that it was entirely likely that George wouldn’t be able to hold a tight line in that corner.
lol nicely put :D I'm no F1 driver (surprisingly!) but even I know the physics at work there - and going round the outside for any overtake is always risky.

Caporegime
Great race.

Leclerc showing, as he's always been, he's just better than sainz. He did so well at the end. And to pass verstappen 3 times (was it 3?) was great.

Anyone have any idea why alonso pitted twice? That was so annoying as it would have been a possible 5, 6 for alpine.

Ocon, who I've been harsh on before, drive really well.

I think it's harsh Russell got those penalty points.

What has happened to gasley? He's really dropped the ball far too many times of late.

Notable mention for alonso waving the finger at yuki :D

8/10 .

Also bonus.. Looks like alpine will get best of the rest. Level with mclaren and better drivers and car for wcc.

Soldato
Great race.

Leclerc showing, as he's always been, he's just better than sainz. He did so well at the end. And to pass verstappen 3 times (was it 3?) was great.

Anyone have any idea why alonso pitted twice? That was so annoying as it would have been a possible 5, 6 for alpine.

Ocon, who I've been harsh on before, drive really well.

I think it's harsh Russell got those penalty points.

What has happened to gasley? He's really dropped the ball far too many times of late.

Notable mention for alonso waving the finger at yuki :D

8/10 .

Also bonus.. Looks like alpine will get best of the rest. Level with mclaren and better drivers and car for wcc.

Yeah easy to see that Charles is the better driver just getting unlucky and screwed by the team few times , hopefully now will be treated as the No1 driver

Caporegime

Best of the rest is an interest contest this year (assuming you're not counting it as Merc) with McLaren and Alpine having one or other car well ahead depending on track. A lot is going to depend on DR. McLaren need him to come to the party if they're to beat Alpine this year.

Caporegime
Best of the rest is an interest contest this year (assuming you're not counting it as Merc) with McLaren and Alpine having one or other car well ahead depending on track. A lot is going to depend on DR. McLaren need him to come to the party if they're to beat Alpine this year.

Yeah I don't count merc they are clearly number 3.

Yeah I think norris is great. But DR (as much as I like the guy) is pulling the whole team down. That or norris is even better than we give him credit for.

Thanks DR. For helping alpine take 4th!
Long as the reliability is sorted! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom