**AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER THE LANCOOL 216 IN BLACK AND WHITE**

OcUK Staff
With a Lian Li Lancool 216 chassis, you’ll have a case perfect for a modern powerful gaming PC, thanks to its innovative airflow design. The Lancool 216 provides components unimpeded access to cool air, thanks to larger mesh panels on both the front and top of the chassis. Furthermore, Lian Li has totally redesigned the front fan assembly. It now includes a pair of 160mm fans housed in a specially designed shroud that channels air directly through the fans, cutting down on turbulence. Inside the main chamber, there are plenty of hardware options, including support for E-ATX motherboards, full size GPUs, and 180mm CPU coolers. Additionally, the Lancool 216 has been enhanced for maximum airflow by including an external bracket that enables you to install a 120mm fan to pull air across your GPU to maintain optimal temperatures.

Lian Li Lancool 216 Mid-tower PC case - Black @ £109.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/lian-li-lancool-216-mid-tower-pc-case-black-ca-7b8-ll.html

Mid-tower case, High-airflow design, Dual 160mm fans included, Two locations for front I/O, Two modes for motherboard setup, Improved GPU cooling with external fan mount

ca7b8ll01.jpg
ca7b8ll02.jpg

Only £109.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lian Li Lancool 216 Mid-tower PC case - White @ £114.95 inc VAT
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/lian-li-lancool-216-mid-tower-pc-case-white-ca-7b9-ll.html

Mid-tower case, High-airflow design, Dual 160mm fans included, Two locations for front I/O, Two modes for motherboard setup, Improved GPU cooling with external fan mount

lancool216wht00.jpg
lancool216wht02.jpg

Only £114.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
With a Lian Li Lancool 216 chassis, you’ll have a case perfect for a modern powerful gaming PC, thanks to its innovative airflow design. The Lancool 216 provides components unimpeded access to cool air, thanks to larger mesh panels on both the front and top of the chassis. Furthermore, Lian Li has totally redesigned the front fan assembly. It now includes a pair of 160mm fans housed in a specially designed shroud that channels air directly through the fans, cutting down on turbulence. Inside the main chamber, there are plenty of hardware options, including support for E-ATX motherboards, full size GPUs, and 180mm CPU coolers. Additionally, the Lancool 216 has been enhanced for maximum airflow by including an external bracket that enables you to install a 120mm fan to pull air across your GPU to maintain optimal temperatures.

Lian Li Lancool 216 Mid-tower PC case - Black @ £109.99 inc VAThttps://www.overclockers.co.uk/lian-li-lancool-216-mid-tower-pc-case-black-ca-7b8-ll.html

ca7b8ll01.jpg
ca7b8ll02.jpg

Only £109.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lian Li Lancool 216 Mid-tower PC case - White @ £114.95 inc VAT
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/lian-li-lancool-216-mid-tower-pc-case-white-ca-7b9-ll.html

lancool216wht00.jpg
lancool216wht02.jpg

Only £114.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW
Is there an ETA on when these are arriving at all?

In the market for a new case, is there going to be a non RGB version at all?

Thanks

Associate
Mid-December is when we're expecting our stock, there's only these 2 versions at the moment.
Hi is there any more accurate details regarding the release date of the Lancool 216?
Just waiting on a case to put all my parts in and settled on either this or the Fractal North. Was hoping this would be here before Christmas. I'm assuming these will arrive too late to be delivered before then.

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi is there any more accurate details regarding the release date of the Lancool 216?
Just waiting on a case to put all my parts in and settled on either this or the Fractal North. Was hoping this would be here before Christmas. I'm assuming these will arrive too late to be delivered before then.
Honestly I'm really sorry about the delays with these, I've been chasing the supplier about where my stock is and even their containers have been delayed. I think I've got a small batch coming in about 2 weeks time but don't hold me to that.. I'll try to keep you guys posted here about any changes, sorry again folks.

Associate
Honestly I'm really sorry about the delays with these, I've been chasing the supplier about where my stock is and even their containers have been delayed. I think I've got a small batch coming in about 2 weeks time but don't hold me to that.. I'll try to keep you guys posted here about any changes, sorry again folks.
Howdy. I'm not holding you to the two weeks as you mentioned in your last post, but any good news yet?? :) Cheers

Soldato

Any update on the stock for these?

Associate
I'd be interested to know when Lancool 216 stocks are due to be replenished, and whether this would satisfy all current orders.

Looking forward to receiving this case, but is has been a while.

Many thanks,

Last edited:
Soldato
I'd be interested to know when Lancool 216 stocks are due to be replenished, and whether this would satisfy all current orders.

Looking forward to receiving this case, but is has been a while.

Many thanks,

I’m getting the impression that quite a few suppliers might be feeling the impact of those Covid lockdowns in China. A lot of fractal cases are out of stock as well with long/unknown lead times.

Of course - I could just be making it all up haha.

Last edited:
Soldato
I’m getting the impression that quite a few suppliers might be feeling the impact of those Covid lockdowns. A lot of fractal cases are out of stock as well with long/unknown lead times.

Think your bang on, I've noticed a lot of supply issues right now.

Associate
I’m getting the impression that quite a few suppliers might be feeling the impact of those Covid lockdowns in China. A lot of fractal cases are out of stock as well with long/unknown lead times.

Ahh well hopefully now Xi has done a 180 we'll see them start coming back soon. I had heard on 10th Jan OC were expecting these mid Feb, but have had no updates since.

Associate
@Gibliotech 2 months since your last post. Any update? I think those of us waiting all appreciate that this is probably out of your hands but it would be nice to hear your current understanding or expectations on the situation

Associate
Still waiting on this too. Now delayed until 2nd March
Interesting, I was given an ETA of mid-March by OCUK support earlier today after the ETA of 17/02 I was given a week or 2 ago. Though I did place my order on 27/11, perhaps you placed yours earlier.
Never expected my new build to be held up for 3+months by a case, of all things.

Associate
Lol they said mid December for stock
It’s a very basic case… just get a refund and order one of the other 50 that look the same
I'm almost at that point. It's a basic looking case but I looked at reviews for pretty much all relevant cases before I ordered, this was the only one with 0 downsides for me. Suspect it's the same for all the others waiting.

I can wait a few months as current build is fine. Just wish there was more clarity with the situation. OCUK support claims latest shipment container was held up at the UK port somehow resulting in a delayed ETA of mid-March. (???) Meanwhile Lian Li sales team advises "OCUK will have this case around the beginning of march ." and a German case site lists availability from 15/03.

If there is yet another month-long delay in March with no clarification from OCUK/Lian Li then I will consider opting for a less ideal case.

Edit: Good news, my order's being shipped and the case is now readily available on OCUK

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom