Soldato
Beansprout said:
But I'm not really 'well known' in GD....I hang around helping out in HG&P...and other MoH are similarly active in other subforums.....
Maybe. But im not saying that they limit themselves to certain sections of the forum, im saying that they are more known in one that in another.
But my point stands. a lot/most of the MoHs arnt as 'established' in other areas of the forum.

They'll only be 'ignored' by idiotic members, though, so it doesn't really count....
True.
But we have some 'idiotic' members who share the view that young=naive=doesnt know anything.
Which is unfortunate really, as most of forum and its members arnt 'prejudice' in that way. But, there remains a few that are.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
BoomAM said:
True.
But we have some 'idiotic' members who share the view that young=naive=doesnt know anything.
Which is unfortunate really, as most of forum and its members arnt 'prejudice' in that way. But, there remains a few that are.
Yup :(

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Beansprout said:
Eh up, I was'nee on about me :p

Since I've done a gap year I'm gonna be an oldie in September :(

I was 19 when I started too, only just turned 20 really :o

Last edited:
Associate
For me the novelty of the mafia thing wore away quickly, and if I'm being honest, find it a bit tacky/negative in theme. Glorifying the mafia and what they do does not sit well with me personally.
I do miss having one's own personal avatars, but I understand it things can get a little offensive if not put in check, and ultimately we are all guests here at ocuk.

Have you noticed that our forum moderators to use the same avatar depicting a ruthless murdering gangster about to go into war with an automatic weapon/off his nut on/covered with cocaine? :D

Associate
You bumped an 18 year old thread just to add nothing of value?
Jesus I did not even realise this Malevolence! lol I was doing a search on Avatars trying to figure out why we use the Mafia thing...18 years wow...

It is ok to express ones opinions surely?

Last edited:
Associate
Jesus I did not even realise this Malevolence! lol I was doing a search on Avatars trying to figure out why we use the Mafia thing...18 years wow...

It is ok to express ones opinions surely?
i was also doing a search too, to see how it came about.
i was also seeing if there was an option to remove them from view.

when i first came to these forums - forums for PC related stuff - i was confused and thought it was some event thing. but it quickly became tacky for me.

sorry to res a 2 months old thread. not as bad as 18years though.

edit: you CAN hide them. wihoo!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom