Avicii dies age 28

Caporegime
RIP. Loved titanium and now your gone. Some of my favourites

Titanium is David Guetta and Now You're Gone can be many artists, but this might be the one you're thinking of. Avicii's only similarly named track was I'll Be Gone but it wasn't really a huge hit.

Avicii's only similarly named track was I'll Be Gone but it wasn't really a huge hit.

Soldato
Been listening to his music since he wasnt known as Avicii, When he produced under his name 'Tim berg'. Great artist who had a lot to give to this world
RIP

Soldato
RIP. Was never to keen on most of his music sounding very similar but Wake Me Up and the accompanying video were absolutely superb!

*EDIT You could be the one + video is even better!

Associate
Saw this when i was flicking around the music channels and just sat watching the videos back to back, didn't realise that i knew and loved so much of his stuff.

Caporegime
No cause of death was announced, and Avicii's representative said no further statements would be issued.

Pretty much confirms it's drugs related. Can you ever imagine such a statement being issued about someone who died from natural causes? Just doesn't happen.

Last edited:
Soldato
Pretty much confirms it's drugs related. Can you ever imagine such a statement being issued about someone who died from natural causes? Just doesn't happen.

When someone dies seemingly out of the blue at such a young age whilst working in an industry that is infamous for its liberal use of narcotics.....it's a given that this guy overdosed.

Back
Top Bottom