**B-GRADE CLEARANCE AND FORUM DEALS**

Associate
Keeping my eye on that 6700XT for when you guys are wiling to take closer to £200 for it (although the page shows in clearance but now 404's)
;)

Last edited:
Underboss
Keeping my eye on that 6700XT for when you guys are wiling to take closer to £200 for it (although the page shows in clearance but now 404's)
;)
that's not how the system works.
You need to submit an offer (*see 1st post) and they will get back to you either acceptance or a counter offer

if the link no longer works, then its gone and the website hasn't been updated yet

Associate
I know, I submitted an offer but it was refused as the price on the site is fixed for this item which is fair enough.

There are a few things in clearance that say out of stock or link to a 404, pretty sure the 6700XT is gone so it wasn't a fully serious post :)

Last edited:
Associate
Negotiated what I think is a good deal for a monitor, but I've never bought a monitor B Grade. Any good experiences to share fellow OCUKer's?

Bought from B Grade before and always been happy but monitors are obviously big items and prone to more issues or complications once opened.
A bit late but yes, I bought an Acer Predator IPS for £390 8 years ago (they were around £600 at the time) and it's still going strong. It was returned for IPS glow presumably, but I was very happy with it.

Soldato
Made a fair offer on a case that Rob accepted without issue. Delivered yesterday and it’s completely sealed still. Thanks Rob!
I bought my son a case a year or so ago, the back was bent very slightly but about 1 minute with a pair of pliers and it was as good as new.

A good chunk of my current PC is B-grade, I normally look there first before paying full price lol.

Back
Top Bottom