**B-GRADE CLEARANCE AND FORUM DEALS**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi All,

I just wanted to apologise for been missing for a while we have had loads of changes internally here and this had to take a back seat a little while but I'm back on it now.

I will go through the posts and emails now and deal with what I can.

If you are still waiting for something you can bump it here or on email.

Last edited:
Associate
Negotiated what I think is a good deal for a monitor, but I've never bought a monitor B Grade. Any good experiences to share fellow OCUKer's?

Bought from B Grade before and always been happy but monitors are obviously big items and prone to more issues or complications once opened.

Associate
B grades are excellent mate, bought a few things
Can't recommend them highly enough

Yeah I've had great experiences so far, just don't want the hassle of dealing with monitor returns if it can be avoided lol!

I'll accept the order tonight in the ticket and report back with how things are for me on delivery.

They are the kind of things I would expect OCUK would give a really good check over before sending back out again, especially with the logistics of shipping monitors.

Last edited:
Associate
Negotiated what I think is a good deal for a monitor, but I've never bought a monitor B Grade. Any good experiences to share fellow OCUKer's?

Bought from B Grade before and always been happy but monitors are obviously big items and prone to more issues or complications once opened.
I got an LG 27GN950 and it arrived with ~100 hours of on time but no cosmetic or otherwise noticeable defects. That was a couple of years ago and it's at 2250 hours now and running great.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Can a B grade cooler be expected to have all mounting hardware?
Coolers should have all mounting with them. The majority of cooler returns are because they bought the wrong socket or the cooler was to big for the case. Once opened they can't go as new as the packaging will be open or damaged.

Last edited:
Soldato
I've bought loads from the B-Grade section, always been really good stuff and at a good saving too.

Bought two 34" monitors, both have been perfect in the 2-3 months I have had them.

Soldato
Associate
@Kurgen If you're actually interested in those items (or something similar!) I have a 2x4GB kit of blue vengeance 1600MHzC9 and a reference 290 (might be X) 4GB that I'd be happy to list on the MM for a lot less than that :) (hope this isn't breaking any rules, if so, please delete!)

Edit: also got a a couple of 670GTX, but will need to re-fit the stock coolers and test as they were on water :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Someone in the team put loads of products live that are showing to have stock. If you can add to the basket then the item should be available to buy. Some pricing may be out but again stock is open to offers.

Are you sure? as loads of obsolete memory has appeared in the normal new area as well and the prices are way off.

My basket at OcUK:

Total: £405.96 (includes delivery: £0.00)​

Underboss

Regarding B-Grade items, the prices are never correct, you need to submit an offer (see 1st post)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom