Bahrain Grand Prix 2016, Sakhir - Race 2/21

Caporegime
Is that two Ferrari failures then, and I think Guti had an issue last week as well. Kimi last week, then Honda getting an ERS failure part way through it's second of at least 4 planned races..... if everyone else sucks for reliability it will be another all Merc engine year.

Prays Renault engines actually last a few races a piece this year.

Caporegime
Also, WIlliams are pathetic, people randomly decided they had a good car because frankly everyone else screwed up either their engine or chassis sucked. Williams have such a trash car, I mean it's only strength ever was straight line speed and it's being beaten quite easily now. They've tried to add a little down force and it hasn't worked at all. They've barely developed the car, it's had horrible tire wear for 3 years and they've not improved it at all.

Damn, did Van seem to get carbon fibre to the helmet there? Came crazy close anyway.

Man of Honour
Helps ham with kimi stuck behind those pair, just needs to make sure he puts a few good laps in.

Edit wow hammy miles behind.

Man of Honour
Is that two Ferrari failures then, and I think Guti had an issue last week as well. Kimi last week, then Honda getting an ERS failure part way through it's second of at least 4 planned races..... if everyone else sucks for reliability it will be another all Merc engine year.

Prays Renault engines actually last a few races a piece this year.

Seems like the 2016 Ferrari engine is not the one to have this year. Powerful, but not reliable.

At least the Renault (and the Tag Heuer) seem to be reliable so far.

Caporegime
Seems like the 2016 Ferrari engine is not the one to have this year. Powerful, but not reliable.

At least the Renault (and the Tag Heuer) seem to be reliable so far.

Yeah, maybe... will wait to see what happens with these engines by the end of the third race. But then with a big update package you have a chance for reliability problems to show up. WE need that update to bring power and be reliable. Is it Canada they were aiming for?

Man of Honour
Come on get past ric then I can go make a bacon sarnie.

There we go, but ffs Drs sucks balls. How to strip excitement from an over take.

Man of Honour
Not just the Ferrari engine in the back, Massa on 9 lap old medium tyres and Grosjean on 6 lap old super softs.

And Hamilton now faster than Raikkonen and Rosberg

Back
Top Bottom