Poll: Bahrain Grand Prix 2022 - Race 1

Rate the 2022 Bahrain Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
So what will these ground effect cars be like in the rain? Will we have the same bottoming out issues with surface water due to them being lower? Or will they give the track the big suck and dry it quicker?

Soldato
No way Mercedes are competing this year.
I genuinely think they will get there eventually, but theres a strong chance it will be too little too late. However, that said, theres every chance they could fall even further back.
They really need RBR and Ferrari to be stealing points off each other over the next 3/4 races so no team steals a march on the championship.

Soldato
What has impressed me so far is that Zho isnt terrible, I dont know why but I half expected him to be nowhere, I havnt followed his career whatsoever, but so far he's doing alright for his first GP.

Soldato
BBC website suggesting the Mercs will try to go to the end on the hards, but it’s not going to make much difference if they’re a pit-stop behind Perez by the time he pits (and then comes out on fresh tyres).

Soldato
BBC website suggesting the Mercs will try to go to the end on the hards, but it’s not going to make much difference if they’re a pit-stop behind Perez by the time he pits (and then comes out on fresh tyres).

They are racing to hold 5th and 6th. Not to gain places.

Soldato
This after only one race? I will ask you again when the Merc fix the car and join in.

I honestly think it’s down to whether it’s an engine or an aero thing. If it’s engine? No chance, as they are locked as far as I’m aware. Unless it’s something they can mitigate with engine modes/settings? Aero wise who knows as it’s completely different to everything else. Lol! Maybe it’s brilliant and what’s saving them from being down with McLaren/AM/Williams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom