BANNED - Man Size Tissues...

Soldato
Sorry! Skipped most of thread. However, this is getting beyond a joke!
Its like slaters beer top totty they have changed the name to be more appealing, to women and not offend.
I am a lady and I love the beer, its just a silly joke.
Mansize tissues yeah so what. I do wonder for the sanity of some of these ludicrous things that keep coming up.

:D :D

Soldato
It is really a joke... Just some sort of messed up black comedy. Wonder how long it is before they want to have the word menstruation struck from the dictionary as it has the word Men in it and Men don't have periods.. :rolleyes:

Man of Honour
It is really a joke... Just some sort of messed up black comedy. Wonder how long it is before they want to have the word menstruation struck from the dictionary as it has the word Men in it and Men don't have periods.. :rolleyes:

You jest, but it would be internally consistent. In fact, I'd bet good money that it's already happened and just doesn't yet have enough power. We're talking about people who, for example, object to the word "seminar" on the basis that the word "semen" has the same root. I don't know if those two words do have a common root or not, but that's not really the point.

The biggest obstacle would be the current rapid promotion of trans up the group identity hierarchy, where it's currently competing with the group identity "female" for top place/power. According to trans group identity politics ideology, some men do have periods and any failure to completely obey and publically proclaim your belief in that statement is doubleplusbad thoughtcrime, a hate crime against a superior group identity caused by your own delusional fear.

Soldato
Yep is a deplorable situation. Thank god there are reasonable women such as Lauren Southern, Tomi Lahren and Ann Coulter that are exposing this current movement of Far Left/Radical Feminists for what they are. They do not want equality, they want inequality in their favour. They show a complete hatred of men and women who expose their bs. Christ, I even find myself agreeing with Katie Hopkins on certain issues.

Man of Honour
Yep is a deplorable situation. Thank god there are reasonable women such as Lauren Southern, Tomi Lahren and Ann Coulter that are exposing this current movement of Far Left/Radical Feminists for what they are. They do not want equality, they want inequality in their favour. They show a complete hatred of men and women who expose their bs. Christ, I even find myself agreeing with Katie Hopkins on certain issues.

Seems to be a dangerous rise in that in general not just feminism often hiding behind a bastion of moral high ground while bleating on about equality, etc. but really just wanting equality in their favour (or whatever their cause is) and treating anyone else as "the enemy" even people who are just going about their daily lives inoffensively.

Soldato
Seems to be a dangerous rise in that in general not just feminism often hiding behind a bastion of moral high ground while bleating on about equality, etc. but really just wanting equality in their favour (or whatever their cause is) and treating anyone else as "the enemy" even people who are just going about their daily lives inoffensively.

Well said.

Soldato

These crazy groups all fight each other as well. Basically over who gets to be the biggest victim on social media. There was an actual punch-up between a load of feminists and tranny protesters a few years ago lol

If they weren't trying to encroach on the every day lives of normal people, it would be funny.

Last edited:

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

I don't know why so many people are getting irate over this. I couldn't care less if tissues are called man size or something else, it in no way affects me.

Soldato

Yeah if you go on any of the Feminist sub Reddits you'll see that a lot of them actually detest men, Twitter has just given them a voice and a safe space free from social repercussions

Man of Honour
Yeah if you go on any of the Feminist sub Reddits you'll see that a lot of them actually detest men, Twitter has just given them a voice and a safe space free from social repercussions

Funny one on that - I know of someone - daughter of a friend of a friend, in person seems demure and very pleasant but I accidentally discovered her posting on Reddit (honestly wasn't stalking her or anything like that hah - just happened by chance to come across a post that mentioned things IRL that positively identified them) out of curiosity I clicked on her profile and looked at posting history and wish I hadn't - some of the most vile, ugliness, a lot of it from a feminist anti-men angle, I've read online and I've seen a lot stuff online in my time.

It is hard to reconcile the two pictures of the same person but I'm 100% it is.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Because we can no longer just punch these people in the face, call then whiny ********** and tell them to shut up...
That's why.

So you're getting irate and someone getting irate at something.

It's not a competition to see who can be the most irate.

Caporegime
OP

HAHAHAHAHAHA these are amazing, oh and that first one who kicked it all off, just look at her Twitter profile, professional social media dweeb right there.

Looking through her Tweets and I saw this....like how desperate was she for attention over this? She didn't even leave it a day before hounding them for a response.

HrjWg8k.png

Soldato

I bet.. Disgusting really! The women that started the feminist movement will be turning in their graves at what these jaded/abhorrent women have turned it into.

Back
Top Bottom