BANNED - Man Size Tissues...

Soldato
Funny one on that - I know of someone - daughter of a friend of a friend, in person seems demure and very pleasant but I accidentally discovered her posting on Reddit (honestly wasn't stalking her or anything like that hah - just happened by chance to come across a post that mentioned things IRL that positively identified them) out of curiosity I clicked on her profile and looked at posting history and wish I hadn't - some of the most vile, ugliness, a lot of it from a feminist anti-men angle, I've read online and I've seen a lot stuff online in my time.

It is hard to reconcile the two pictures of the same person but I'm 100% it is.

In this case I would completely sever contact with them. These sort of demented women with this viewpoint of men would think of nothing of saying that they had been assaulted/abused while they were in the room alone with a man. No evidence would see the man get his life ruined and no repercussions on her. If I was asked why I didn't go round to their house anymore I would tell them straight. If by chance she asked the same question (hopefully with others witnessing) I would tell her straight that her viewpoint was disgusting and not very feminine... And see her head explode! :D

Caporegime
OP
I bet.. Disgusting really! The women that started the feminist movement will be turning in their graves at what these jaded/abhorrent women have turned it into.

It's funny, because males who can't get laid are called incels, I wonder what the female equivalent is? As that is what they are I bet, men don't show any interest in them so they just hate all of us.

Man of Honour
In this case I would completely sever contact with them. These sort of demented women with this viewpoint of men would think of nothing of saying that they had been assaulted/abused while they were in the room alone with a man. No evidence would see the man get his life ruined and no repercussions on her. If I was asked why I didn't go round to their house anymore I would tell them straight. If by chance she asked the same question (hopefully with others witnessing) I would tell her straight that her viewpoint was disgusting and not very feminine... And see her head explode! :D

I don't have much contact with them anyhow just periphery at some social stuff, etc. I only know some of her relatives to speak to.

Associate
It's funny, because males who can't get laid are called incels, I wonder what the female equivalent is? As that is what they are I bet, men don't show any interest in them so they just hate all of us.

The irony is that the whole 'Incel' thing started out a blog post and a forum set up by a perfectly decent Canadian woman as a support network for people to just moan about how they couldn't get laid, nothing more. Like most online trends, however, over time it has been hijacked by those with more sinister leanings and become a label for those with much more aggressive opinions, much the same as the MGTOW movement. Both can now be used, fairly legitimately, for identifying extreme misogynists and woman haters, which is unfortunate given the original 'message' of both the Incel and MGTOW movements was to support those who don't want to or cannot conform to modern society's 'norms' of sexual politics and attraction.

V F

V F

Soldato
Sexual politics? How did we even get here... The nutters that see things in everything that was never there... Isn't that called paranoia.

Soldato
No they wouldn't, because it's always been the same. The only change is the amount of power wielded and thus the amount of harm done.

I don't agree. The feminist movement was started to bring equality between the sexes. The new feminist movement is a complete perversion of that with man hating rather than equality at its core. This is why most of the level headed women in the world, who would have considered themselves as feminist in the past, have completely disassociated themselves from the term as it no longer stands for equality.

Associate
I don't agree. The feminist movement was started to bring equality between the sexes. The new feminist movement is a complete perversion of that with man hating rather than equality at its core. This is why most of the level headed women in the world, who would have considered themselves as feminist in the past, have completely disassociated themselves from the term as it no longer stands for equality.
Totally agree. I've watched quite a bit of Ben Shapiro who does a lot of speaking at University campuses across the US related to these issues. He has a great way of setting 3rd wave feminists straight with plain facts. Although this BBC article is almost laughable and trivial, this kind of thinking and movement could easily get out of hand. Third-wave feminism could result in more governmental intervention/laws and dare I say it, even fascism.

Soldato
What has happened to feminists is the same as what has happened to the likes of Greenpeace and PETA. The moderates and the more sensible got what they wanted/ achieved their goals and left or stopped campaigning. What's left are the crazy ones who have very extreme views on a subject.

Man of Honour

Totally agree. I've watched quite a bit of Ben Shapiro who does a lot of speaking at University campuses across the US related to these issues. He has a great way of setting 3rd wave feminists straight with plain facts. Although this BBC article is almost laughable and trivial, this kind of thinking and movement could easily get out of hand. Third-wave feminism could result in more governmental intervention/laws and dare I say it, even fascism.

What has happened to feminists is the same as what has happened to the likes of Greenpeace and PETA. The moderates and the more sensible got what they wanted/ achieved their goals and left or stopped campaigning. What's left are the crazy ones who have very extreme views on a subject.

I don't agree with your disagreements. Early feminists went as far as planting bombs - it was a bona fide terrorist ideology that only failed to kill people due to their incompetence and WW1 starting (which made a terrorist campaign at home politically counter-productive and too dangerous). If anything, misandry was more common in early feminism than it is in modern feminism. Feminism has never been, is not and never can be about "bring[ing] equality between the sexes". It's a biological group advocacy ideology. To claim that it has anything to do with sexual equality is as ludicrous as claiming that whitism is, was or can be about "equality between the races".

The division you refer to has existed since the begining of feminism. There have been feminists and there have been people who wrongly thought that feminism had anything to do with sexual equality and called themselves feminists. Every single time, the latter have been completely counter-productive because they are nothing more than useful idiots for feminism. Some of them were taking the same position you're taking now, but ~100 years ago. See, for example, "Feminism Divided" by Winifred Holtby (published in 1925), who was one of the aforementioned useful idiots who helped an ideology she didn't actually support because she failed to understand what it was and apparently really believed that it could in some unspecified way be completely changed into a movement for sexual equality despite being inherently the opposite.

What early feminism has is a lot of whitewash and plenty of time for it to set. For example, did any of you know about the feminist bombing campaign in England in the few years before WW1? Did you know that feminists of that time openly boasted about their assaults and arson attacks, publically and in writing? The bombing campaign was less publically boasted about because it wasn't politically useful to do so, but feminists of the time did acknowledge it in writing. Writing which still exists.

Back
Top Bottom