Barbados gains independence.

Caporegime
Have you not met deuse? :confused:

drop-the-mic-mic-drop.gif

Man of Honour
A few days ago Barbados ditched the monarch who has been stumbling her way from disaster to disaster all the way since the Suez canal to Aberfan, never will they have to watch another one of her vacuous speeches on poverty televised by a woman sitting in front of a gold piano. While tolerating paedophile princes giving TV interviews. Thoroughly despicable woman who thought nothing of others, not even to members of her family who she denied marriage because of religious fanatacism!

I’m no royalist, and I thought that some of Trump’s meandering rants were a tad off the wall, but I can see that you’re going all out for the star prize with that sack of over the top merde.
The Queen somehow caused Aberfan? gimme a break
:confused:

Soldato
I’m sure hes being sarcastic. No one could be that much of a bitter deluded dong

Oh i don't know, you've been here long enough to know the shortlist.

Barbados, like other countries, are falling in to a similar trap with China.

One of the African countries defaulted on their loan the other week and now China owns the biggest port.

Yeah this seems to be the next big threat to colonies is buying up cheap loans from China to invest heavily in infra projects, and then finding out they don't have the means to pay for it, and China then say they now own large parts of critical infra in your country.

Someone remind me to thread ban Energize when the Queen sadly passes.

Could certainly be sigworthy.

But hey, no reason to wait until then ;);)

Soldato
A few days ago Barbados ditched the monarch who has been stumbling her way from disaster to disaster all the way since the Suez canal to Aberfan, never will they have to watch another one of her vacuous speeches on poverty televised by a woman sitting in front of a gold piano. While tolerating paedophile princes giving TV interviews. Thoroughly despicable woman who thought nothing of others, not even to members of her family who she denied marriage because of religious fanatacism!

Ok, now then, I would like you to show me on this doll where Prince Andrew touched you.

OP: here... here... and here.

Commissario

Really the Queen has been in charge of all the disasters?

Odd I was of the impression that in the UK the Monarch was mainly a figurehead, all those disasters were down to the policies and actions of the elected officials who don't actually require the Queens consent to really mess things up.

Associate
I see a slavery museum is now planned to be constructed, which definitely couldn't have happened with the queen as head of state??

It does appear that Barbados are joining the OP in becoming full-on Guardian readers.

Caporegime
OP
You could also argue that being a British colony gave them structure and put them on the right path and they wouldn't be where they are now without it.

The timeless classic variation of, "slaves benefitted from being taught English".

Are you being serious or... sarcastic?

I'll go with sarcastic and no one is as blinded as you came across there.

Not everyone on the forum is the typical right wing pro monarchist. She has been a odious blight on preserving awful institutions like the Church of England against the interests of the British people. And failing to do the most basic to safeguard the rights of minorities by giving royal assent to racist and homophobic laws, it's hard to think of a single individual who has caused to much harm to the liberty of the common person.

Not only that, she caused the slip at Aberfan as well, apparently.

Someone remind me to thread ban Energize when the Queen sadly passes.

Clearly ignorant of history like where she just didn't bother to turn up for over a week deciding instead that her lunch engagements were more important.

Can someone enlighten me on how the Suez Canal crisis was the queens fault

You mean other than being official head of the UK armed forces and failing to condemn the invasion, in effect all but giving it her blessing?

Megan, is that you?

Yeah, despite mocking her as an attention seeking **** on this very forum, that must be my where my sympathies lie. :rolleyes:

Guess you've never heard the phrase "two things can be true".

Completely different scenarios.

Precisely, the country was already independent and has just decided to become a republic getting rid of their monarchy, basically more of a case of sticking two fingers up to the royals than deciding to impose a communist dictatorship...

haha triggered royalists.

Basically, the forum has always been very right wing and conservative on the whole, regular anti immigration threads, pro capital punishment, pro protectionism, pro monarchy, deeply racist founder etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom