BattleBit Remastered

Man of Honour
Anyone tried it? Going to give it a go, it looks a laugh :)

BattleBit Remastered aims for a chaotic, massively multiplayer online first-person shooter experience.

PRIMARY FEATURES
Destructible environment & levolution.
Exhaustively optimized for high frames-per-second gameplay.
Proximity-based voice chat for real-time communication with friendlies and enemies.
Enhanced netcode for an FPS game, supporting 254 players per server, with high tickrate performance.

Soldato
makes me think of : Ace of Spade
seems to be removed from steam now. thats the vibe i get looking at it.
may pick it up. FPS not so much my thing but looks fin and requires low spec mchine also.

Last edited:
Soldato
played the tech test loads, its fun and for £12 i got my moneys worth in the tech test alone so have bought it, now i need to shift my diablo addiction for abit and play something else.

Associate
Do you unlock quicker ADS from a promotion or something? Watching some videos of people playing this, and their ADS is very fast. Mine on the other hand is very slow?

I'm not really used to these kinds of games, but similarly to when I played a bit of BF, I find it incredibly easy to die in this. Just moving in between cover, and you'll get taken out from across the map out of nowhere.

Last edited:
Soldato
my only concern with this game, is that it'll ony be as fun as the player base is.
Planetside 2 can be busy and equaly dull and empty.

long term the game needs a few things i think
1) Bots - what could the community do with this i wonder
2) Servers - private/custom/community
3) modding support
4) additional game modes always good and add variaty /zombie mode / death match / squade / tower defnse ect
5) custome maps - defence & attack / mountain and underground?

at some point the servers are going to stop or the player base crashes.
the modding community is fantastic and can really make a game or break it.
Minecraft is a good example of this, its not fancy graphics but so many mods to extend the game keep it fresh.

Back
Top Bottom