BattleBit Remastered

Associate
Anyone else sort of feel the games sound is just little non-existent? Nothing really makes the games sound pop for me. Gunfire, explosives, and pretty much most things sound lackluster.

They're functional. But I think the entire dev team is literally 3 people, so I'm willing to forgive this game moreso than other games.

Soldato
What a genuinely enjoyable experience! Straight up simple, well executed, great mechanics, solid gameplay. Teams that actually work as teams regardless. It almost feels like you are part of a fast moving intelligent zombie horde with guns!
As some others have already mentioned, only thing I can really fault it on at the moment is sound. It could definitely do with a lot of work, its not very immersive. I find with a lot of games sound can make or break a game. Yeah it works for now, like said above its "functional", however it leaves a lot to be desired. Hopefully this is something that will get a rework at some point.

Associate
Bought this last night played couple games as it looked good on youtube looked like my type of game. At the moment its not clicking struggling to see emery over all those team tags, ill go right through my settings later and tweak ive turned off camera shake and motion blur straight away and put most settings down for competitive play

Soldato
I've been having fun despite how bad I am :D I just don't have the reflexes I used to, so I'm dying to a load of 15 year olds all the time :D

That said, really fun game, uses basically no resources and runs fantastic all the time.

Soldato
I'm quite enjoying it too, same as above I'm rubbish... really struggling to get more than 10 kills a round.

Is there a commander in game or is it squad leaders ordering which flags to attack/defend?

I'm playing medic with M16 (or M4 whatever it is) trying to unlock more attachments

Last edited:
Caporegime
Have to get a refund, played all of 7mins and felt like I was going to puke...

It's not the FOV, but there's something off about the game that's making me feel very sick. The worst part is when you run, the character makes a little headbob, and gun sway. Camera Shake is set to 0

EDIT : Refund given... Ah well!

Last edited:
Soldato
Currently playing Medic mostly myself. Do you find that there is a lack of information on the screen telling you about down teammates nearby? I feel I have to see them directly in front of me, so I probably run past a few.
Yep you need to be very close. Sometimes I even miss the "death timer" icon and only notice when the "Press 3 to revive x" appears.

Associate
Have to get a refund, played all of 7mins and felt like I was going to puke...

It's not the FOV, but there's something off about the game that's making me feel very sick. The worst part is when you run, the character makes a little headbob, and gun sway. Camera Shake is set to 0

EDIT : Refund given... Ah well!

Thats a shame , im 35 hours in not a single issue.
Ive come to the conclusion while 127V127 is impressive and all the 64v64 is a better experience overall.

Back
Top Bottom