BattleBit Remastered

Caporegime
Am I right in saying people either get the motion sickness or they don't with no inbetween?

I've got a lot worse as I got older! But then I do have an inner ear balance issue and suffer migraines

Doom Eternal = Very sick even with a high FOV
Battlebit Remastered = Felt dizzy as soon as I started playing
Dying Light = I was fine up until the climbing, and jumping from ledge to ledge = Felt sick as and took some days to recover

I remember a few years back trying out my brothers Virtual Reality Headset, and within 10mins of play I was bed bound and throwing up!

Yet I can play Battlefield 2042 just fine....

Last edited:
Soldato
Am I right in saying people either get the motion sickness or they don't with no inbetween?

yes - I'm in that camp - certain games I can play for hours - no issues, others within 10/15 minutes I have to stop....

It's definitely something that as I get older, has got worse.

I refunded Battlebit, fun for a quick blast but just nothing long term about it made me think I would be play it in a few months. Also there was a "hint" of the motion sickness about it so I stopped before it got worse

Had horrible sickness/motion sickness after playing PUBG again after a number of years.... PLayed for hours at a time back in the day.....Can't touch it now...

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm really enjoying this, biggest strength being people actually working as a team/squads and reviving, moving together, capping points cohesively rather than the usual BF cluster duck style madness.

I like the movement, it's mostly fluid for a blocky style game, gunplay is satisfying and the variety of maps means i'm not likely to get bored for quite some time, best BF since BF4 :D

Last edited:
Associate
Noticed this on steam earlier, looks like it could be something I'd enjoy - Does it capture some of the magic of BC2/BF3, or is that too much to hope for?!

Shame the sound design isn't quite there yet as that's one aspect that I really loved about the BF games previously!

Associate
Noticed this on steam earlier, looks like it could be something I'd enjoy - Does it capture some of the magic of BC2/BF3, or is that too much to hope for?!

Shame the sound design isn't quite there yet as that's one aspect that I really loved about the BF games previously!
Its defo one of the most fun shooters ive played in a long time, ive only put 5hrs in so far but loving every single moment of it, for some reason i dont get stressed at all playing this and im not great at it

Worth every penny its on steam for, i do hope they up the audio quality though in a patch as its the only thing i could point a negative at, gameplay and fun wise....its AWESOME

Soldato
I've been dabbling in this since the weekend. I'm utterly terrible at it. Not played an online FPS since probably Battlefield 4. I must say though, this makes me feel like I'm playing in the good ole days of Bad Company 2, only I'm older, fatter and my reaction time has gone down the toilet with my hair.
Mainly sticking to support class with M249 for now. I find that either I'm placing my ammo box in a terrible place or people don't live long enough to need it because I get very few points from resupply. Still having a blast though. I did however have to turn voice chat off as the racism is out of hand. I can't ever remember it being so bad, but then again it has been a long time since I've played online shooters.

127 player is chaos and I'm just running around for 30 seconds then die. So I've been playing 64 player maps for the last couple of days and been enjoying it more.

Last edited:
Associate
I agree 64 seems to be the sweet spot. Not a fan of the bigger maps which just devolve into either sniper battles, or trying to run endlessly from point A to B before getting sniped, but otherwise it's great fun.

Associate
Must be in the minority as im having great fun on the bigger modes, this game is just so much fun, everyone seems to be enjoying it in game and i have had a load of funny moments in comms while playing

Back
Top Bottom