*** Battlefield 1 ***

Underboss
I just cba downloading it all over again - wasn't it like 75GB with all the DLC?

I am getting the stale feeling with Bf1 however so it might be a good change.

Underboss
Yeah the download will take less than an hour, it's the space I don't particularly want to give to EA, having BF1 on there is more than they deserve tbh.

Soldato
I might be up for some bf4 sometime, never played much gunmaster on bf4, but enjoyed it in bf3. It's hard to find good servers these days on bf4 though, and there are a lot more cheaters than there used to be.

I need to find out why my aim has been so poor in the last 5 days, my KD has taken a beating. :(

Associate
I would try BF4. I have it and one of the expansion packs I think but only managed a bit of solo play in MP so don't have much idea for the game/classes. I am not totally awesome like I am in BF1 :)

Caporegime
I might be up for some bf4 sometime, never played much gunmaster on bf4, but enjoyed it in bf3. It's hard to find good servers these days on bf4 though, and there are a lot more cheaters than there used to be.

I need to find out why my aim has been so poor in the last 5 days, my KD has taken a beating. :(

Thanks for reminding me why I quit bf 4 in the end!

******* server choice in the end:

- stupidly high tickets
- fast respawn vehicle
- 1-3 maps only

BF 3 went the same way too.

Such a stat whore :p

I don't even know what my k/d or any stats are for this game. Suppose that is one advantage of getting rid of the battlelog and the zOMG stat page and having even more casual play in this game, you just don't care but then at the same time, you don't feel like you can be bothered about improving yourself at the game.

Caporegime
That K/D makes me sad. I'm barely keeping above 1.01 lol :(

Mines almost as bad 1.6 iirc although in my defence this is my first BF on pc since BF2142. Bad company to 4 were all played on console and those were always above 2:1. My aim was absolutely terrible at the beginning like 0.8 kd. Now i have a decent mouse and good settings I can get 3:1 quite easily if I stat pad with automatico and mg14 or just play sniper which is only lvl 6 and I am lvl 90!

Soldato
Mines almost as bad 1.6 iirc although in my defence this is my first BF on pc since BF2142. Bad company to 4 were all played on console and those were always above 2:1. My aim was absolutely terrible at the beginning like 0.8 kd. Now i have a decent mouse and good settings I can get 3:1 quite easily if I stat pad with automatico and mg14 or just play sniper which is only lvl 6 and I am lvl 90!

In my defence I only usually get to play once a week, and it's not really enough. By the end of the night I'm getting better as I've got used to controls and stuff again. I will see if I can get 2 nights a week on it lol.

Caporegime
Even 2.53 k/d is ****! :p

Need to get it back to bf 4 level :D

But yeah it was fun to watch the stats constantly improve on bf 4 (really liked the wee graph where you could drag a slider across), I started out with <1 k/d in that game and got to 6.5 in the end (granted I did a lot of vehicle whoring in my last 3/4 of gameplay time but if I reset my stats like a lot of the guys on cfa etc. did), my k/d would have been like 45/50+, as tempting as it was, it just felt wrong and almost like a cheat, not to mention all the work to get there would have been undone so essentially taking the easy way out.

Either way, k/d meh........... SPM and KPM is the more important stats if you want or should I say, "have" to grasp if someone is good or not. It's a shame they got rid of the skill stat from bf 4 too as that was quite well implemented in bf 4 despite what people said, it combined mostly SPM followed by KPM and then k/d so give quite a decent "overall" rating. BF 3 skill system was ****.

The only stat I care about is the MVP ribbons/medals!

Back
Top Bottom