*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
Please don't be 2143, if we'd had 2143 two or three years after 2142 it would have been fresh and nice. Now the whole Exo suit jump around futurist ****e has been done to death.

WW2 Stuff is going to come round full circle having been done to death 10/12 years ago, I think they need to jump on this.

Caporegime
But you couldn't 'jump around' in 2142? There were no jump packs or springboards or anything of the sort. You only had the APC with the pods to assault the TITAN? It really wasn't anything like CoD/Destiny?

Most people that played 2142 will tell you it was a fantastic game, one of the best 'early' Battlefield games. I preferred it over BF2 and would probably say it was my favourite at the time although I never played Bad Company 1 and only played BC2 for a wee while. I wouldn't say no to another Bad Company game though. I enjoyed the humour in the campaign and MP I only really dabbled in.

Last edited:
Soldato
BF-2142 was really well balanced though and it's the only sequel I'd look forward to.

Easily the best game I've ever played. There was no exo-suit, wall-running, jet-packing, high-jumping crap.

I'd genuinely be happy with a remastered 2142 with new graphics and nothing else.

Caporegime
BF-2142 was really well balanced though and it's the only sequel I'd look forward to.

Easily the best game I've ever played. There was no exo-suit, wall-running, jet-packing, high-jumping crap.

I'd genuinely be happy with a remastered 2142 with new graphics and nothing else.

Same. Perhaps a single class could have something like that then it wouldn't be too broken. Or a grappling hook as an load out option.

Associate

I agree. I loved 2142 for those reasons. The mechs they had were also cool. Very deadly against infantry and vehicles close up, but their missiles go all over the place at medium-long range, making it an ideal target for tanks.

Titan mode added something a bit different. It wasn't perfect, but it will still fun.

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
Another possibility would be something to do with Mirror's Edge 2, or what ever it called.

I've just accepted the fact that if they do another modern looking BF then it will be like Titan Fall / BO3. Just with a few extra 'magic' game modes.

Soldato
Why have titanfall and a future BF at the same time though, it's future shooter overload.
And that assumes there isn't another crysis in the pipeline.

Also the tweet was yesterday, and he's back in the office tweeting about the decorations (Studied carefully just in case a hint was included). So it should be today!

It's

HL3 denied

Or

BF tactics for android and iOS

Last edited:
Associate
Really Loved the Battlefield franchise until Battlefield 4. Battlefield 4 made me lose all my love for the franchise as for the first 2 weeks for me at least it was completely unplayable.

I didn't buy into Battlefield Hardflop due to the poor release of 4 and that was a good choice by the look of it.

The same with Battlefront, After playing the beta I found the whole thing Hollow, it seemed as if it lacked life.

If the next Battlefield game turns out to be great I might buy it but there will be no pre-ordering from me.

Associate
Really Loved the Battlefield franchise until Battlefield 4. Battlefield 4 made me lose all my love for the franchise as for the first 2 weeks for me at least it was completely unplayable.

I didn't buy into Battlefield Hardflop due to the poor release of 4 and that was a good choice by the look of it.

The same with Battlefront, After playing the beta I found the whole thing Hollow, it seemed as if it lacked life.

If the next Battlefield game turns out to be great I might buy it but there will be no pre-ordering from me.

BF4 is actually quite good now but yeah you still get shot behind walls though, If you haven't tried it recently give it a try.

Associate
BF4 is actually quite good now but yeah you still get shot behind walls though, If you haven't tried it recently give it a try.

I haven't play a single game since early Jan. To much bloody Uni work. Only 4 Weeks left before I leave uni and work :D :cool:

But last time I played it, it had improved a lot, its just a shame that they emptied my bank already with the Special 'Sucker Steel Tin Edition Pre-Order

Back
Top Bottom