Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I'm currently playing on my own :( I'm looking for a squad/clan with mic's as I sometimes feel I'm the only one working towards the objective! I'm learning the game and play assault, support and engineer. Just lost my job too so I'm bashing it constantly!

Add me to battlelog - Jam0r - and if and when I get on jump in a squad with me :)

Just switched the map on the Bronken server over to Caspian for anyone who wants to get some flying practice in. Again it's mostly empty in the mornings, if the map isn't one with vehicles let me know either through Battlelog or through the Bronken website and i'll switch it over for you.

The Battlelog updates - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/news/view/2832654774472844230/

Last edited:
Associate
Battlelog update, fast and improved... I bet we wouldn't be saying the same thing if they were still trying to fix an ingame server browser :)

Bodes well for future updates I hope.

Soldato
I do very well in attack choppers, got all unlocks and a pilot I have flown with from BF2 days, needless to say we own.

Get yourself a decent pilot with a few unlocks and you will get kills and then you will get the nice unlocks for piloting and gunning.

It's not selectable it's just on when you unlock it.

What perks / unlocks do you use for Pilot gunner? I love the radar when I'm flying as it helps with the jets.

Associate
New 32 man Large Conquest Server up and running with NO waiting for other players.
Feel free to join and some fun.

Feel free to add me to Battlelog

Last edited:
Soldato
taken a bit to get back into, but good old M/K doing the trick cannot get into it with the 360 pad.

Had two really good gunners over the last few days so i guess one was you so good skills, not easy when i blasting past the targets

Same. Purchased one of the more expensive 360 pads and while I can control the jets better I find it hard to aim.

Might try a joy stick next but worried that it won't work.

Can anyone recommend a compatible joy stick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom