Battlelog Link

SaS Clan - www.sasclan.org.uk

Battlelog Link

Battlelog Link

Battlelog Link

Essex Rifles - www.essex-rifles.net

Battlelog Link

Battlelog Link

Essex Rifles - Caspian/Firestorm/Kharg (PBBans + PBScreens)

Essex Rifles - Bits and Bobs - w00t (PBBans + PBScreens)

Essex Rifles - Aftermath/Armored Kill (PBBans + PBScreens)

Others

Battlelog Link

Battlelog Link

Battlelog Link

Battlelog Link

Battlelog Link

Battlelog Link

Battlefield 3 leaps ahead of the competition with the power of Frostbite 2, the next instalment of DICE's cutting-edge game engine. This state-of-the-art technology is the foundation on which Battlefield 3 is built, delivering superior visual quality, a grand sense of scale, massive destruction, dynamic audio and incredibly lifelike character animations. As bullets whiz by, walls crumble, and explosions throw you to the ground, the battlefield feels more alive and interactive than ever before.

In Battlefield 3, players step into the role of the elite U.S. Marines where they will experience heart-pounding single player missions and competitive multiplayer actions ranging across diverse locations from around the globe including Paris, Tehran and New York

Please Note: Customers who pre-order Battlefield 3 will receive Battlefield 3: Limited Edition at no extra charge! Battlefield 3: Limited Edition includes the digital expansion pack "Battlefield 3: Back To Karkand" at no extra charge. This themed multiplayer expansion pack includes four legendary maps from Battlefield 2 boldly re-imagined with Frostbite 2 physics, destruction and visuals. Completing the package are classic Battlefield 2 weapons and vehicles, unique rewards, new achievements/trophies, and more. The Battlefield 3: Limited Edition is available as a pre-order incentive and may not be available after launch

Frostbite 2 - Battlefield 3 introduces Frostbite 2, the incredible technology that takes animation, destruction, lighting, scale and audio to new heights. Built upon this powerful game engine, Battlefield 3 immerses players physically and emotionally to the world around them like never before

Feel The Battle - Feel the impact of bullets and explosions, drag your fallen comrades into safety, and mount your weapon on almost any part of the terrain. Battlefield 3's cutting edge animation, spectacular visuals and real as hell battle gameplay attack your senses and make you feel the visceral warriors experience like no other FPS
Unparalleled Vehicle Warfare - The best online vehicle warfare experience gets even better with a fitting sonic boom as fighter jets headline impressive lineup of land, air and sea vehicles

Urban Combat - Take the fight to iconic and unexpected places in the USA, Middle East, and Europe including claustrophobic streets, metropolitan downtowns, and open, vehicle-friendly landscapes as you fight your way through the war of tomorrow

(Please note this is an item which is not available until November. Please order seperate or this could cause a problem with current orders being held.)

Only £28.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Every1 seems to have forgotten the AMAZING rank system they had.... i hope above all else they keep that the same.

I'm not worried to much about game play as 1943 is spot on! they missed the mark with bad company tbh m8.

Soldato
OP
If its all true, I also dont really like the city focus. And I really hope that it not all set in deserts and we get some temperate / winter / tropical maps.

One of the great things about BF2 was that there were 3 factions and 3 tilesets so it did not get samey very quickly (SF made it even better). Although too many people ended up just playing IO Karkand 24/7 so may aswell have not bothered. :rolleyes:

Lol i was one of them..... DICE have said players only tend to play 2 maps. Mine were Karkand and Dalian plant.

Soldato
OP
One of the members over at www.enterbf3.com, a forum devoted to anything BF3 related, recently contacted one of the DICE developers, specfically a guy working on the lighting, in regards to his recent accidental mishap involving putting down on his personal website/CV thing that he'd 2009- Been working on Lighting for BF3 and Mirrors Edge 2, when the member contacted him about it, the developer said. "Cant comment on that". :rolleyes:. Funnily enough both were removed in quick time and replaced with 'Lighting at EA DICE'

Anticipation is killing me. Bring on March 2011 :D

Lol love it, really hope they make progress with BF3 rather than go back... BF3 needs to have the same feel as BF2 but with everything superly upgraded and updated

Soldato
OP
Hate to ask, but what are you implying?

I'm a Mod over there, so I'm just wondering, that's all. :D

You got this the wrong way round, someone was making out this was a pointless thread. I said well this is nothing compared to enterbf3, trust me i am all for enterbf3.... Was just trying to make the point that this thread cant be that pointless if there are websites and forums with 1000's of active members waiting on a game!

Soldato
OP
YES!!!!!!!!!

Updated the first page read it:

Please let this be the truth PLEASE, sod i'm putting my hands together and praying:

Dear God, we ask that you not gives us another waste of space battlefield game and instead curse the retarded producers of BC2. We ask of you to please give us BF2 2.0........... So Lord lead us not into temptation to buy MoH, but deliver us from EA: For DICE is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever and ever Battlefield 3.....

Soldato
OP
MoH out soon..... which means after DICE fix the total mess they'll no doubt get in to server wise..... They'll give us some solid info on BF3....i think this thread is going to be a big one!!!

IMO - BC2 had its faults but after going away and coming back to it, i'm in love it again.... So BF3 surely must be better than BC2 so i'l be happy :D

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
If it doesn't have:

64+ player size
Jets
Mod tools
or its a console port in way

Then i doubt i'l buy. I'm a massive BF fan and personally i couldn't really care about blowing up walls or how nice the GFx look..... i want a solid game that will stick and have plenty of active league's!

Soldato
OP
The amount of FPS games that have come out over the past 12 months have really put me off and forced my clan to take a mmo route....

After looking at http://enterbf3.com/viewtopic.php?t=1042 those screenshots and looking at the crysis 2 MP video its sparked my interests back up.... i know neither are a sure thing to good but hey who cares..... Nice to have something thats worth looking forward to!!!

As always TFU (www.thefallenunit.co.uk) will be looking for any1 new who wishes to join us :D

Soldato
OP
All BF3 needs to do is be like BC2 with some polish and bigger maps with jets etc.

Its a whole new engine tho isn't it? Meaning it will be nothing like bc2 so to speak?

Tbh i hope its not like bc2, if you put jets etc on there would make it worse, we need the rugged feel of BF2. BC2 feels way to arcadey... What we need is something between Arma 2 and BC2

Just bought the rig in my sig after seeing that trailer :p

I'd have never done that, you should have waited until its released and up grade from there.... I'm keeping back about £1000 for an upgrade ready for BF3 as i intend to play it for the next 5 years :D (unless bf4 comes out ofc) :D

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
That is what I meant by 'polish'. ;)

Just better graphics but essentially the same, but bigger and better.

BC2 but with BF2 size maps etc and a few elements of MoH.

I've updated the post since then :D

It's a sequel to BF2 not BC2!

Yes only BF2 didn't have destruction 2.0 and BF3 will.... so if you think BF3 wont have any BC2 code think you might be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom