Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

If anyone is interested in a high quality TDM server my m8 runs Mayhem 64. Its a no sniper and no mortar server with autokicks. I've had some really great games on this server. The admin are fair and play frequently and react quickly to cheaters.

I keep making my self stick to my rule and not buy this because I hate EA.

But it seems like the only logical option.

What I want though is a group of people also playing this regularly that use mumble or similar so I can join and get some decent team play going on.

This game is SO ****** broken (from Mordor HQ)

Anyone using defensive field upgrade (you know the one that is meant to reduce damage to your chest area?) take it off it currently applies a x4 damage to that part of your body. Are you running with defensive upgrade and dieing quickly, this is more than likely because each bullet that is hitting you in the chest is doing x4 Damage!

Someone needs to test on rifles though obviously but I imagine its the same!

I keep making my self stick to my rule and not buy this because I hate EA.

But it seems like the only logical option.

What I want though is a group of people also playing this regularly that use mumble or similar so I can join and get some decent team play going on.
I'll help! :D Only rank 3 though at the moment :)

plenty of groups on here play games together its just what group suits your style :D

you a rager ? a whiner, quiet :p

some groups will suit some wont. play with some people see what suits you best. or just rent a teamspeak server for like 10 quid a year and get people to join you ;) . i dont get why more dont do this. its cheap 1 pound a month and you can have who you want on instead of playing other groups donations !

If anyone is interested in a high quality TDM server my m8 runs Mayhem 64. Its a no sniper and no mortar server with autokicks. I've had some really great games on this server. The admin are fair and play frequently and react quickly to cheaters.

i play on that a lot good fun server ;) i get a ping of 9 on there aswell :D as spenty says best ping EU :p

Went on a few UK servers last night (CQ247 included) for a while. The hitreg for us low pingers is absolutely appalling still on UK servers. I'm having to play in Germany to get a fair game and have been for weeks now. Entire clips unloaded into people and nothing happens.

DICE employees seem to have mastered the art of lying.

Brilliant video, however there are so many times that companies lie and lie again, yet customers constantly pay the top price and support the company, basically giving them the ok to carry on!

I'm looking at you who purchased it through Origin
I'm looking at you who purchased premium

thing is does it matter ?

the game was never going to be cod 4 or counterstrike or bf2 we all knew that !

if someone paid 60 quid for it and plays a lot of hrs then hes still got good value from the game. i knew when i brought the game how it would be. Dice and EA cant do mp games right. same issues with hitreg and bugs for last 5 years !

that is why cod is still king and stay king.

a good read here on netcode/reg

http://mappersunited.com/index.php?/topic/4623-bf4-netcode/

thing is does it matter ?

the game was never going to be cod 4 or counterstrike or bf2 we all knew that !

if someone paid 60 quid for it and plays a lot of hrs then hes still got good value from the game. i knew when i brought the game how it would be. Dice and EA cant do mp games right. same issues with hitreg and bugs for last 5 years !

that is why cod is still king and stay king.

a good read here on netcode/reg

http://mappersunited.com/index.php?/topic/4623-bf4-netcode/

I was with you until you got to that bit..

Back
Top Bottom