Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Soldato
so once i've unlocked it via VPN do i have to remain connected to the VPN to play single player ? what about if i want to play multiplayer, do i still need to stay connected to the VPN ? surely this will create bad lag unless the VPN is amazingly good ?

CHECK THE FRONT PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XXX

Cheers for the query port

Associate
FFS, just installed Win8.1 all drivers ect and back-up. Was hoping to get a game of BF4 but it's downloading slow as hell. Getting between 2-3 meg. Oh and now it's going 1.. meg :( Anyway to speed up Origin ? What speeds did you guys get ?

Associate
Hmm I need some help

I tried the vpn thing on the front page and reddit, did every step but when I try to connect to a server I get a could not activate bf4 on this computer? I didn't download with vpn, do I have to re download?? :(

wnb

wnb

Soldato
It would be nice if I could get my key tonight so I can dl it tonight and tomorrow while I am at work. I live in the sticks and adsl it pretty damn poor.

Soldato
If I pause the download and close origin do I have run the VNP again when I start origin? or start the whole download again......

Soldato
Attack heli's are a nightmare on Rogue Transmission. Just been ****** by them.

I wish more people would play conquest properly instead of worrying about their k/d ratio. That's my excuse anyway. :)

I wish I'd benchmarked that game on Rogue Transmission. Seemed amazingly smooth.

Associate
So the only way to play this with VPN is to download it with VPN as well? If I downloaded normally without VPN it doesn't work?

I get into origin and it is available for launch but once I join a server I get the can't authenticate error.

Soldato
Just been testing my 4670k @ 4.5Ghz and 4770k @ 4.5Ghz. So far no difference at all with either a 7970 or 290x.

Will try Crossfire 7970 tomorrow.

The game does seem well optimised and runs very well.

Back
Top Bottom