BBC Hidden Kingdoms - 16th of Jan 8pm BBC1

Soldato
[TW]Taggart;25636790 said:
Nearing the end of editing this epic 18 month Project. Its a series of dramatic Natural History Films featuring some of the cutest creatures of our world. I'll let the pictures do the talking.

It's finally here. I got to see a sneaky preview of some of the footage about a year ago and have been looking forward to it ever since.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
If you missed it

we're out again on sunday @ 4:30 on bbc1.

We trended hard on twitter! Very proud. Went to cardiff today to watch the orchestra record for the 3D special. Utterly amazing.

Last edited:
Soldato
Watching it on iPlayer.

Some of the scene is a little too edited, it's rather distracting. Loads of scene repeated as well.

Maybe I'm spoilt by the David Attenborough era of Nature program. Still, will keep watching and see if I can use to it.

Associate
OP
Watching it on iPlayer.

Some of the scene is a little too edited, it's rather distracting. Loads of scene repeated as well.

Maybe I'm spoilt by the David Attenborough era of Nature program. Still, will keep watching and see if I can use to it.

I'm not sure I what you mean. All natural history is edited... other wise it would be an hour program of not a lot happening.

Soldato
For me it was to over the top. The scenes were so fake I couldn't get into it. Very clever mind you, but not my thing.
An example was the fake mouse crying/roaring. The fake fight scenes etc.

I gave up after the mouse.

Soldato
Yeah I was watching this from the gym so I was on my headphones. But from just images they polished it to within an inch of it life and hence it all look a little fake to me.

I need to compile a list of everything David Attenborough on Blu-ray.

Associate
OP
For me it was to over the top. The scenes were so fake I couldn't get into it. Very clever mind you, but not my thing.
An example was the fake mouse crying/roaring. The fake fight scenes etc.

I gave up after the mouse.

the mouse does that in real life, its all true. These mice really do take down prey and really did take down the scorp.

Back
Top Bottom