Beers of the World - Mk 5 *** RULES AND SIGNUP HERE ***

Soldato
Q wasn't easy for me, I could only find 1 option. Visited the brewery to pick one up during a massive cycle yesterday.

Any tips for opening the bottle without explosions when it's been rattling about on my bike all day?

Soldato
I have one idea but can’t find a good picture of the back of the beer online, and the shop is inconvenient as hell.

Am I missing something obvious?… There are a handful of craft beers with Queen in the name but none are for sale in Glasgow!

Soldato
Does it help if you read the description of this round again carefully?

Nope! Can’t think of any with a Queen image on the label.

Also, I was hoping it would be OK to have the word Queen anywhere on the label but looks like that’s not allowed either. @Bickaxe , can you confirm if it says Queen anywhere on the label it’ll be allowed?
bah!

Soldato
To be honest, i'm struggling to think of one with a picture of the queen on too.

Seems there's an obvious one though so looking forward to seeing which it is

I’ve found a pub serving 1 beer with King in the name, and another beer with Duchess in the name. But no Queen!
I’ve been in touch with a brewery who have given me a list of pubs in Edinburgh that have casks of a beer that works… What’s the farthest someone has travelled so far for a beer?

Soldato
OP
Nope! Can’t think of any with a Queen image on the label.

Also, I was hoping it would be OK to have the word Queen anywhere on the label but looks like that’s not allowed either. @Bickaxe , can you confirm if it says Queen anywhere on the label it’ll be allowed?
bah!

Beer name only.
I'm only saying it's easy as I had about 5 options at the time.
This might be another of those rounds where it seems easier than it actually is.
Maybe images of the Queen are banned in Scotland?

Back
Top Bottom