Beetlejuice Beetlejuice (06.09.2024)

Soldato

Starring: Jenna Ortega, Michael Keaton, Willem Dafoe, Winona Ryder
Director: Tim Burton

This is a follow-up to the comedy Beetlejuice (1988), about a ghost who's recruited to help haunt a house.

Last edited:
Soldato
You’d think they’d release it Halloween instead of early September? Surprised Winona looked scared of Beetlejuice in the trailer when she wasn’t in the first movie.

Man of Honour
Yes please. Some filmed just down the road from me too.

Now, can we finally get the Beetlejuice musical in the West End now? Been waiting since 2019 when it opened in New York. Seen a few chunks of it and it looks really good fun, and I'm mildly addicted to the cast recording.

Soldato
I rewatched the original for the first time in about 25 years a while ago, possibly during lockdown. I had totally not remembered how little Beetlejuice himself is actually in it: he's onscreen for about 10 minutes or something!

Soldato
Read its supposed to dive more into the character of beetlejuice, which will be good - Jenna Ortega is the only negative tho

Why negative?

That's not a judgement, it's just a question.

I am undecided about Ortega, but she does seem as weird as Burton.. they seem to be quite a good team. If it wasn't for the age, I would say he seems more compatible with her than his actual wife. :cry:

Soldato
36 years I've waited for this :D The original is in my opinion Tim Burtons best film. I hope this is as good! I saw the original the same day as Rambo III, which was as BAD as the original was good.

Last edited:
Soldato
Why negative?

That's not a judgement, it's just a question.

I am undecided about Ortega, but she does seem as weird as Burton.. they seem to be quite a good team. If it wasn't for the age, I would say he seems more compatible with her than his actual wife. :cry:
Think its probably the whole im a bit weird and kooky shtick.. just irks me :p

Back
Top Bottom