Beheading at Notre-Dame basilica in Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
I said thousands of attacks. There's thousands of extremists in this country alone xD

But yea, im very concerned with people being beheaded and murdered for imaginary friends, regardless of where it takes place.

I am outraged by these people, they are animals, but I think MI5 and the police are doing a great job without us needing to revert to genocide or anything.

Caporegime
Sure, but Africa and Asia are not our concern. They have governments who can decide their own action for their own country. In the UK and even in Europe we have had a handful of attacks.
Every major power has "had a go" in Afghanistan ( which is just one example ) and and has completely failed to eliminate the threat. Do you really think we could eliminate Islam? I don't think we could. And the only way we could do that is to commit genocide. Is that acceptable? Because of a few extremists? And even if it is as you say, thousands of extremists, thats one in a million muslims.

But what is extreme?

Halal food production? It would be outlawed if not for religious pressure.

Shariah councils , would be outlawed if not for religious pressure.

FGM? Forced marriages of underage women? Might not happen on this soil but I bet it does abroad and then comes here...

And there's loads more...

Permabanned
But what is extreme?

FGM? Forced marriages of underage women? Might not happen on this soil but I bet it does abroad and then comes here...

So you want to punish all muslims?

Permabanned
But what is extreme?

Yea like Male genital mutilation... That one is barely even debatable!!! If you do the Antisemnite Islamophobe card will end your career but it is fact it is MGM.

Soldato
A good start would be to shut down all those dodgy 'Mosques' and 'Islamic Bookshops' that are nothing but a terraced house and set up purely to get around paying tax and to funnel money out of the country.

Soldato
As a religion they;

Hate gays.
Kill animals in an inhumane way.
Hate western values (free speech , example cartoons)
Oppress their women.

Yet the religion is still stood up for by the far left who happen to stick up for gays and animal suffering and ending women being classed as second class citizens...

It baffles me.

Caporegime
Screenshot-20201103-073918-Chrome.jpg

Possibly just a misunderstanding while trying to be peaceful,?

Im going to reserve judgement until the imam tells me what to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom