Poll: Belgian Grand Prix 2021, Spa-Francorchamps - Race 12

Rate the 2021 Belgian Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JRS

JRS

Soldato
And letting them race have a multiple pile up, like Formula W with say 3 dead drivers (F1 is so much faster even in the wet if you let them go) is better how?

Ah, splendid. The standard OcUK Motorsport Forum Reaction To Anything Dangerous™. I'm glad some things in this topsy-turvy universe remain constant.

Transmission breaker
Don
I am clearly a nutcase, as I have had a lovely afternoon, really enjoyed it! Sure not as much as an actual race, but it's been bizarre, shocking, fun and unpredictable.

It will go down in history as one of the strangest races ever :D

Soldato
Ah, splendid. The standard OcUK Motorsport Forum Reaction To Anything Dangerous™. I'm glad some things in this topsy-turvy universe remain constant.
F1 I inheriantly much more dangerous than most other sports in perfect conditions. To add an obvious danger where drivers physically cannot see the other cars isn't dangerous, it's completly wreck less to send them out.

Soldato
F1 I inheriantly much more dangerous than most other sports in perfect conditions. To add an obvious danger where drivers physically cannot see the other cars isn't dangerous, it's completly wreck less to send them out.

It's not that dangerous anymore.

The Isle of Man TT takes the crown.

Back
Top Bottom