Poll: Belgian Grand Prix 2021, Spa-Francorchamps - Race 12

Rate the 2021 Belgian Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
that's what I think they've done the 2 laps for.

Absolutely. It's all well and good for the Sky team to say the fans have stayed the distance. But we all know those last 2 laps were nothing to do with giving anyone racing at all. They were all about the bottom line.
If a race is classified, no spectator is due a refund. To me, those 2 laps were down to pure greed and nothing to do with racing at all.

Caporegime
You keep moaning but offer no solution. What would you have the FIA do? What’s your master plan for this sort of scenario?

Tell the drivers the race is going ahead whether they like it or not and if they don't like it then don't race. It's not like they're going to be racing at full speed and get paid peanuts. The problem is it needs someone with a spine and they are few and far between these days.

Caporegime
I do not want you to listen. I was simply telling you.

You cannot tell me something you don't know for a fact, as you have not experienced it first hand.

Untill you have experienced it first hand, all you have is an opinion, and you can suggest an opinion, people can then be free to listrn or ignore it, you can never tell someone an opinion.

I have driven various classic F1 cars including a 2014 Ferrari, for the past 7 years in various championships, on dozens of circuits includung Spa, in all weathers, so feel i have experience to back up what im talking about with fact and first hand knowledge.

What actual first hand experience of driving an F1 car have you had?

Zero i suspect.

Soldato
Tell the drivers the race is going ahead whether they like it or not and if they don't like it then don't race. It's not like they're going to be racing at full speed and get paid peanuts. The problem is it needs someone with a spine and they are few and far between these days.
The same spine that get snapped when they where allowed out in slwoer far, or when the go off bursting into flames, or lose their head hitting under some construction machinery?
So easy talking when your neck ain't even a sniffer close to having to do it.

Man of Honour
F1 I inheriantly much more dangerous than most other sports in perfect conditions. To add an obvious danger where drivers physically cannot see the other cars isn't dangerous, it's completly wreck less to send them out.
Wrong post quoted, phone being weird. Sorry.

Man of Honour
Simple as that then? Case closed.
When do you make that call? What about 4pm for arguments sake and 15 minutes later the rain stops?

Like I said, fast to moan, no solutions offered.

I offered solutions, you seem to ignore them. The FIA could try following their own rules on the clock - they seemed to make up their own today. By 6pm it was obvious there couldn’t be a race. Refund the fans, easy. Sure, ‘no solution’. Can you read?

Don’t bother replying, I won’t be reading this thread.

Transmission breaker
Don
You cannot tell me something you don't know for a fact, as you have not experienced it first hand.

Untill you have experienced it first hand, all you have is an opinion, and you can suggest an opinion, people can then be free to listrn or ignore it, you can never tell someone an opinion.

I have driven various classic F1 cars including a 2014 Ferrari, for the past 7 years in various championships, on dozens of circuits includung Spa, in all weathers, so feel i have experience to back up what im talking about with fact and first hand knowledge.

What actual first hand experience of driving an F1 car have you had?

Zero i suspect.

Boom!!

Trump card played :D

Back
Top Bottom