BenQ BL3201PT Titan X funny horizontal flash down the screen and odd glitch

Associate
its on the right center about a inch thick like loads of little thin and thick lines only for 1 sec then its gone its happens a very odd time one or twice a day
i had this happen on my first monitor so i got it replaced this is my 2ed Ben Q BL3201PT so im sure it cant be the monitor
ive made sure the GPUs seated properly
i now have Titan X sli but i did not have it before the first monitor i got the 2ed card after i got the replacement monitor

i do have my cards overclocked

i got this today but it dont fit the casing is to big http://www.amazon.co.uk/LINDY-2m-CR..._sim_ce_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=04NQQGHMM40F82C6K2MD

so i reorder the same one buy mini so hopefully it should fix the problem
its not a major problem but its annoying when you got a new monitor and 2 new GPUs

any input guys?

Associate
OP
yeah like a line i had or something els its really weird
i wonder if its the cable that come with it thats why ive ordered a new one will be here tomorrow
its not happend today atall but maybe one or twice a day

its not a good sign if we are both getting it :(

Associate
OP
yeah its just annoying when you paid a lot for it getting stuff like this happen
never had it with my Iiyama XB2779QS-B1 27inch 1440p
i just got a new cable http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B007FKMVKK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00
hoping this dose fix it

if your still getting it with your good quality cables its the monitors, this is my 2ed one
i was inbetween this and the Acer 32Inch B326HK
or do all monitors have stuff like this happen?
just hope it dont start to get worst

Associate
OP
yeah ive still had it today so cant be the cable
i do have my cards overclocked ive just turned my overclock right down to see if thats the problem
i still have my 1440p 27inch monitor if this dont help going to plug that in see if i still get it, Titan X SLI 1440p LOL
ive emailed OCUK about it
i could live with it but if it starts getting worst i wont be able to live with it
£2500 on GPUs and monitors and you get problems

Associate
OP
im still getting it with the new cable is that cable i got good?
just the odd flash and glitch its annoying tbh and if it get worst will getting rid of it
i really like the monitor TBH dont want to get rid

i still got my 1440p monitor mite try that see if it helps
i could try my ASUS card at the top see if its the EVGA card ?

Associate
OP
tbh my old Iiyama XB2779QS-B1 27 IPS 1440 60hz was less than a year old and i got the odd fuzzy screen here and there loads of little dots, when i reset it was fine
ive been on mine today for 4 hours its not happened hmmm
i do really like this monitor tbh im not sure if ill return it tbh it is really good

Associate
OP
do you guys think it will get worst? i really am thinking of taking mine back, but i dont really want to im happy with it just this glitch thing is making not want to keep it, incase its starts to happen more

Associate
OP
i think im going to take it back monday as its to much money to pay, 6 months it could be a lot worst, i mite replace with the Acer B326HK 4K it seems to be the same monitor with out the glitch hopefully
or the Philips 40inc 4K

Associate
OP
well i think ive fixed mine or reduced it a lot
it was happening a lot few times a day, with the cable out the box, i got a new mini DP cable it was like once a day maybe http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...ilpage_o00_s01
put the original cable back in it happened a lot more

but then i got a full size DP cable on each side http://www.lindy.co.uk/cables-adapte...rt-cable-p7749
the cromo range will not fit this monitor
ive not seen it happen in 3 days or if it has ive not noteist it, i think it could be the cable out the box being cheap and being mini at the end
has any one els done this really worth giveing it a try
i was going to take this back but i did not want to as its really a good monitor and lots of good reviews about it

Associate
OP
i may of seen it im not sure if i did or my mind playing tricks lol
but not seen it since this new cable
http://www.lindy.co.uk/cables-adapt...c113/1m-3dtv-1080p-4k-displayport-cable-p7749
they have a cromo range witch is not much more but the HUD is to big to fit into the monitor, this is my 3th cable seems to be the best other 2 were mini DP
allso if the cable is over 2 meters its not good lindiy told me on a email no cable over 2 meter is DP certified, so i got a 1 meter one to be safe
whats the AMA overdrive?

Associate
OP
no its to big i had to send it back, the black cable is DP certified aswell,
i think there the same cable just different heads
i had the cromo mini that was good but wanted to try the full size one
i had the flash befor but only had it 2 times since Friday so not to bad really
this is the best 32inch 4K so looks like ill keep it untill a 4k 40inch G-sync

what GPU are you useing some people dont seem to get this problem

Back
Top Bottom