Best 4 Door Coupe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Not even sure about luxury on some of them anymore. I had a look inside a brand new A6 and it had just as much plastic as my Toyota, not even better quality plastic. Also shiny black plastic, which always looks cheap and scratches the second something touches it :/

Soldato
Not even sure about luxury on some of them anymore. I had a look inside a brand new A6 and it had just as much plastic as my Toyota, not even better quality plastic. Also shiny black plastic, which always looks cheap and scratches the second something touches it :/
Where's the shiny black plastic in the new A6?

Soldato
The only visible plastic in the interior on the new A6 is the centre cup holder surround.

Caporegime
because gathering opinions and acting on it isnt the same as doing what others say, seems like you too make it to the hall of retards good sir

Which isn't what we're talking about. You specifically stated "apologies for not purchasing a vehicle based on the opinions of anonymous internet strangers". I then mentioned this point and you talk about doing what others say?! You're not even arguing the same point!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom