Best Amiga game ever?

Soldato
Rodland.

rodland_03.gif

Associate
Some great games there, anyone have a worst? I remember a game called Zool that was very bad. Another one was some fish character (cant remember the name now) in an olympics type game, it was a platform game, very bad!

Soldato
Too many to list but I fondly remember and still own the following originals (+ 2 A500s :D ):

Rocket Ranger
It Came From The Desert
Ant Heads
Mercenary3
Damocles
Deterous
Millenium2.2
Turrican2
Shadow Of The Beast 1+2
Apiyda
Agony
Fate Of Atlantis
Monkey Island1+2
Loom
Operation Stealth
Another World
Flashback
Operation Wolf
Operation Thunderbolt
Rainbow Islands

Soldato
The Chaos Engine is certainly up there for being the best.

I've also got a soft spot for -

Eye of the Beholder 2
Pinball Illusions
Super Stardust
Roadkill
Shadow of the Beast
Superfrog

Soldato
Used to play Chaos Engine a lot.

Also I liked the Police/Space quest series but I don't think they started on the Amiga.

I hated James Pond, argh I just found it so annoying. (Didn't stop me completing it though).

New Zealand Story was a very cutesy game as well.

Associate
Tough one; Sensi, Pinball Fantasies, Supercars, Lotus Esprit Turbo Challenge, F1 Grand Prix, Stunt Racer and Falcon all up there. Oh and what about Moonstone :p

Soldato
Chaos engine was excellent, their was also another one i liked but dont recall the name. Surprised no one has said The Lemmings.

Most of what has been mentioned i had/have, shadow of the beast being brilliant, and it came from the desert i spent hours of enjoyment on. Were Desert Strike and Jungle Stike Amiga or were they Commodore 64?

I really want to have a go with it now.

EDIT - Thank you Timber, ive been trying to think what Moonstone has been called fo rmonths!

Last edited:
Soldato
Stellios said:
Chaos engine was excellent, their was also another one i liked but dont recall the name.

Most of what has been mentioned i had/have, shadow of the beast being brilliant, and it came from the desert i spent hours of enjoyment on. Were Desert Strike and Jungle Stike Amiga or were they Commodore 64?

I really want to have a go with it now.

EDIT - Thank you Timber, ive been trying to think what Moonstone has been called fo rmonths!

The strike series would have been on the Amiga.

Back
Top Bottom