Best Android Phone for around £250?

Soldato
guys the Honor 8 is £199 on Sainsburys Phone shop at present. I was umming and arring between a Honor P2 and another ZUK Z2 but took a punt on the Honor 8 as it just sounds a good deal
I ordered one literally minutes before it went out of stock. Got confirmation email but really hoping it processes and I get a despatch confirmation.

Was so close to buying it at £320 today; did a final comparison the H8 was still best value for money at that price and spotted the HUKD thread!

emu

emu

Associate
was loving my p2 until it fell from about a foot and the screen completely smashed . Battery life was superb . I managed to pick up a vodafone smart platinum 7 for 110 and love it .

Soldato
I ordered one literally minutes before it went out of stock. Got confirmation email but really hoping it processes and I get a despatch confirmation.

Was so close to buying it at £320 today; did a final comparison the H8 was still best value for money at that price and spotted the HUKD thread!
me too, should arrive tomorrow all being well

Soldato
Got a Moto G5 for 190 EUR today. Struggling to find a fault with it so far.

Not as svelte as an S8 sure....I wouldn't have minded a Gear VR capable handset....

But I could get a Moto G5 and Oculus + Touch controllers for the price of an S8! Or just 4 G5s....

Back
Top Bottom