Best full frame mirrorless

Soldato
I think following focus as well as Canon or Sony do, with sports, portraits, or animals, is very useful. Personally, the Z6 does good enough that AF isn't an issue anymore for what i use the camera to shoot. I'm just concerned that the popular narrative that Nikon's are not good mirrorless cameras will continue, which will damage the long term prospects of the company in retaining it's DSLR shooters and attracting new ones. That's why i say they need to really grab a lot of attention with their upcoming lens or camera releases. I'm personally happy with my Z6, but these are tough times.

Well the problem is Sony has a huge amount of marketing money,and Canon to a lesser degree too. Nikon was never really as good in the marketing side,so they do need to get the message out there. But its hard when Sony is literally giving away free equipment to places such as AP,etc. Also despite people going on about smartphones,even an el cheapo £200 one is fine for normal usage and snapshots. So Apple and Samsung making people spend £700 to £1000 every two years for "better photos" is a feat of marketing IMHO,especially as most won't print them or scrutinise the images. If you average that over 4 years,that is £1000 to £1600,and you can get some very nice equipment for that kind of money.

Regarding the Z6,I am still on a D600 myself,and mostly have used it for airshows,etc so a Z6 would be light years better than what I have. I tried out a mate's D850 with the 200-500MM and that would probably do me for yonks.

Back
Top Bottom