Best supermarket 'pizza counter' pizza?

Soldato
Only ever tried the Tesco "built it yourself" ones and they have always been fine!

Just be careful not to let the pizza-numpty pile too much topping on the middle of the pizza or the edges will get cremated while you try and get the middle even warm in the oven!

Man of Honour
thumbs up for tesco deli counter pizza's..

just picked this up in Tesco, 10" create your own £2.65 (+55 clubcard points;))
chicken tikka, beef, bacon, i was going to get g/peppers as well but i dont think there would have been room

2iid7x1.jpg

cant get CYO at Tesco atm though, for the past few weeks they've had problems with the supplyer and the ready made ones are crap, hardly any cheese and rubbish toppings.. both in choice and amount

Last edited:
Caporegime
Asdas CYO Thin crust are fine, but the deep pan dough is way too spongy.

Although it's not a supermarket pizza, Chicago Town takeaway pizzas are sold in supermarkets and the sloppy joe is magnificent with a few slices of pepperoni added.

Last edited:
Soldato
Do any supermarkets sell cheese stuffed crust pizzas? I love them, but I can't seem to find them in Tesco or Asda. They have the tomato sauce stuffing, but not the cheese.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Can't stand the ASDA ones ... absolutely disgusting.

This ! Amen someone said it was thinking what is wrong with these peoples taste buds :eek:

The Asda ones are ok but ingredients are not fresh or tasty taste like its a good day or 2 old in fact.

I prefer the chicago frozen pizza pepperonis at a crunch.

I think papajones has moved to no2 position for me also, pizzahut is bottom and always will be dominoes oddly no1 freshest and most consistent high quality I found but then this is the local ones in my area :)

Back
Top Bottom