Best way to transfer data between NVME's when you only have 1 slot

Associate
Hey Folks so Basically i have a 960 EVO 500gb atm i have a friend i can sell it to for 90 pounds so its like an extra 50 quid for a Corsair MP510 960gb for more storage space for my game collection :)

Im wanting to transfer everything i have currently on my SSD which is about 400gb to a HDD which Includes my Windows Installation and all my installed games/media files is there a way i can do this effectively and then boot off the HDD then transfer back to my new NVME drive?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Soldato
Make an image of the OS using some software, then apply image to your new drive. Use something like Macrium Reflect, it is free and will allow you to create a bootable Windows PE environment with the software already to go.

Soldato
Hey Folks so Basically i have a 960 EVO 500gb atm i have a friend i can sell it to for 90 pounds so its like an extra 50 quid for a Corsair MP510 960gb for more storage space for my game collection :)

Im wanting to transfer everything i have currently on my SSD which is about 400gb to a HDD which Includes my Windows Installation and all my installed games/media files is there a way i can do this effectively and then boot off the HDD then transfer back to my new NVME drive?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
get a USB caddy for the NVME, clone, then sent it back under distance selling once finished, not like I would approve of this.

Back
Top Bottom