US: Better Call Saul

Soldato
Well written shows do that, pull you in without you realising. It's sensibly laid out and well cast too. All in all it's got all the makings of a show that could be excellent for a long time.

As long as they don't do a True Detective and cast Vince Vaughn in the second season. :mad:

Agreed, but who knew Mathew grinning idiot could act.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Agreed slow start to a show but at least its not another american cop show.... for that reason alone it gets a thumbs up.

I think things will pick up and get more fun like bb.

Going to ask a silly question but this show is a prequel to bb right ?

R3X

R3X

Soldato
lol it was a bit of an obvious considering one of the main guys was still alive but had to ask that silly question :)

This alone due to a prequel situation means great things.

Soldato
lol it was a bit of an obvious considering one of the main guys was still alive but had to ask that silly question :)

This alone due to a prequel situation means great things.

haha exactly. I was a bit confused at the start until I saw Mike and Tuco and then it clicked.

has Jesse definitely been signed for Season 2 or is just rumours?

Soldato
Fantastic episode. And the best part is that...

It was all Mike :D. Saul was barely in it. I can't wait until Mike is playing his BB role again, he was easily my favourite character

Soldato
Daaayuuuummm son, that episode was almost as good as some BB season finale episodes. Gripped from start to end, this series is shaping up really well.

Back
Top Bottom